I just downloaded bbalerts and from what I've read in the forum, it seems that ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

d8nnii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569098C

need help with bb alerts!!

Advertisement

I just downloaded bbalerts and from what I've read in the forum, it seems that everyone is pretty satisfied with this app. But apprently I can't seem to make it work.

I followed instructions by going to profiles>bbalerts> and set repeat notifications to none then proceed to customise the desired color for different events and did a self test by sending an sms to myself but no matter how I try I still get the red blinking led when I receive an sms

How come?

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: need help with bb alerts!!

Had the same problem on the pearl.. try a battery pull.
    /~*brooke

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

In options make sure you have all boxes checked for notifications: emails, sms, voicemail, etc.

Program controls led set to "both".

Do a battery pull after saving and try it. This app takes a little configuring to get it to work how you want it but once you do it's awesome!

~via Lava's C2 (wap.pinstack.com)~

t.brock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

try changing your phone profile, i had this problem when i would get messages but there was no notification letting me know that i had one......change your phone profile, you can change alot there and that might work...let me know
    Thumbs must hurt....
    Crackberry addict........
    Give the lazy man a hard job to do, and he will find the easy way to do it!!!

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

^^ that too
    /~*brooke

d8nnii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569098C

Thanks all of u guys I spents a couple of hours meddling with it. And end up my bb keep freezing, many times after a battery pull it still freezes.

There's once the whole screen turned white with teeny weeny words saying "..... Error" and along with a teeny weeny option for reset. I got a little scared cos I've never seen such problems before so I quickly uninstall it and everything is back to normal. I tink I'm going to give it a pass, thanks guys. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~