Hey guys! I just downloaded this program, "Super Bluetooth", my friend told me to download ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

gman_1212 no está en línea Stack level 1

Need help with loading .jar files onto my blackberry pearl

Advertisement

Hey guys!

I just downloaded this program, "Super Bluetooth", my friend told me to download it saying it was a cool bluetooth program, so I did. Anyways I load it onto my phone, do explore and everything, I try opening it and it says " Unable to display file ". I'm sure this program works because I've seen it on youtube.

I have the newest Java, my version on Pearl is the latest and I'm sure the blackberry pearl works with Java.

Now my question is, how do I download this on my phone. (I don't think there's any way with OTA because it's RAR zipped online, plus I don't have internet) Whenever I click the .jar file it just says unable to display file. I'm starting to get mad because I want to try this program! =p

Thanks to all!

NOTE: I TRIED CONVERTING THIS WITH THE RAPC CONVERTER TO ALX BUT WHEN IT CONVERTS IT JUST GOES TO 1kb FILE AND I TRY TO LOAD IT BUT IT WON'T LOAD. I NEED A WAY TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THIS .JAR ON MY PHONE, IT IS 105kb IN SIZE.
    Last edited by gman_1212; 10-26-2007 at 01:02 PM.

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!

Re: Need help with loading .jar files onto my blackberry pearl

Im think .jar files are only OTA.

nelsong no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by DriftorX View Post
    Im think .jar files are only OTA.
    No, if you have the jar you can put it inside the memory card and then browse to it using the media explorer and click on it, it will install it just like if you downloaded it OTA.

gman_1212 no está en línea Stack level 1

.jad file are OTA, for some reason I cant do what nelsong said, thats why Im having trouble.