Ok, I have a Wachovia account and I'm on tmobile but my phone is from ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jorgeg.ledes no está en línea Developer

Need Help: downloading the Wachovia Mobile client for blackberry

Advertisement

Ok, I have a Wachovia account and I'm on tmobile but my phone is from att 8310 unlocked and I need to go access ATT media net but I don't know the url to access, can anyone help

I would super appreciate it
    Best regards

Jorge Ledesma
    PIN 2440BE7C

www.blackberrygtd.com

sanzen71 no está en línea Stack level 3
    The page address for Media Net is: http://home/

But I dont think it will work seeing as how your on tmobile, it may take you to t-zones but give it a try anyways.

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    I got you my friend, you said you have a Wachvia acct, the 1st thing you need to do is logg in, then you need to go to Customer Service, tab, in there you will see,Acct servicesright underneath Mobile Banking, then just follow the prompts, and your all set, as you can see from my profile we have the same phone, so don't worry if it will work, of course it will, and good luck, if any problems let me know..i got you.

jorgeg.ledes no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwaine12 View Post
    I got you my friend, you said you have a Wachvia acct, the 1st thing you need to do is logg in, then you need to go to Customer Service, tab, in there you will see,Acct servicesright underneath Mobile Banking, then just follow the prompts, and your all set, as you can see from my profile we have the same phone, so don't worry if it will work, of course it will, and good luck, if any problems let me know..i got you.
    Email you right now.

thanks
    Best regards

Jorge Ledesma
    PIN 2440BE7C

www.blackberrygtd.com