I was getting uncaught exceptions with my Yak-On for some reason today so I deleted ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mobilehavoc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23ec80a2

Need help! Anyone have YakOn 1.22 zip??

Advertisement

I was getting uncaught exceptions with my Yak-On for some reason today so I deleted it and went to www.yak-on.com to download it OTA again but it looks like their website is FUBAR'd. I get 403 (access denied) errors for both their yak-on.com website and the softcentral.com website.

Anybody here have Yak-On 1.22 zip somewhere local or on another site? I think it came as YakOn.zip if you want to search for it.

Really appreciate it.
    8100c - Personal on BIS
    8700c - Work on Corporate BES

"Only 10 types of people, those that understand binary and those that don't"

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Need help! Anyone have YakOn 1.22 zip??

The website seems to be working now. I do not have the file however.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

BMasiak no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23CBC5EC

Re: Need help! Anyone have YakOn 1.22 zip??

yak-on rocks. I actually just tried Jive Talk, which looks awesome but doesn't even come close to the reliability and performance of Yak-on. I just payed the $20 for the full version, and I'm loving it. The site times out for me too, email me at bmasiak at gmail dot com and I'll send ya the file when I can (if their site doesn't get back up before that).