I friend of mine told me he uses Navizon for peer to peer positioning and ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Navizon peer to peer positioning

Advertisement

I friend of mine told me he uses Navizon for peer to peer positioning and can even use it on himself and not have the hastle of buying a bluetooth GPS...

So here I go. I downloaded it. There's no instructions on how to use it and I've tried looking online to find something on how to use this thing. From what I gather you can use GPS, WI-FI, and peer to peer. My problem is everytime I try to open the maps or view my position (which I had to add myself to my buddies list to do), I get this message: Uncaught exception:java.lang.NoClassDefoundError.

Has anyone used this and can tell me if I'm missing something. I'm on the Pearl which as we know doesn't have GPS or Wi-Fi. So how do I use this peer to peer and why do I keep getting a popup?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Navizon peer to peer positioning

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Assuming you have done the requisite B. Pull & checked all app permissions...
    Perhaps this app isn't meant for your handheld? Its just a guess, since I have never seen that particular error (& I have never tried software unless they say it is specifically for my unit). I am not familiar with that app, either. Sorry. :-/

[edit] I was going to ask you to clarify why your buddy list pa involved. Also, is this app available via PinStack? If not, I would be careful.

[edit (again!)] pa = is

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Quote Originally Posted by Yogich View Post
    [edit] I was going to ask you to clarify why your buddy list pa involved. Also, is this app available via PinStack? If not, I would be careful.
    I put myself on my buddy list. When I go to View Buddy I get the same Uncaught Exception message. When I click on the map Icon same thing. I deleted it after reading your 1st msg, though maybe I downloaded the PDA verision or somethign
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!