Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My myspace works pretty good. I love uploading pics from my phone str8 to my ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C

Advertisement

My myspace works pretty good. I love uploading pics from my phone str8 to my albums, very convenient. Only problem I have is that the app doesn't show u what new mail/pic mail/comment mail you recieved
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

My problem is not with MySpace but FaceBook.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why my FaceBook app will not show anything via my 8120.

I wiped, downgraded and upgraded my 8120 OS a few days ago and even before then, I have not been able to get anything to come through.

TMo US 8120 on OS 4.5.0.102

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

I have to log in on my PC to get any updates on FaceBook.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Works great with my 8320

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    Myspace came out with an update two weeks after the app came out. They are working on it. So bugs should be gone in a few more updates.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

katiegshannon no está en línea Stack level 1
    Mine loads ok but never updates mail or friend requests

lilmissgixxer no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have an 8130 and I have the same problem with not updating my mail. My myspace e mail is associated with my phone and it still is buggy. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    Mine is telling me that my time is wrong on my bb and it is not. It tells me to put it on central and that is what I have it on. It will tell me that 7 times in a minute. I am tired of clicking close on it so I don't use the app unless I need to. I will wait until they update.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

doughboy0163 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I was having that same time is wrong error on my 8220, but it seemed to get fixed after the first update. It all seems to be working well with my phone now, including the mail updates and the friend requests. Can't wait to see what improvements come in future updates!
    As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error.

Erievon no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by herrera559 View Post
    I had the new MySpace app, then all of a sudden it disappeared from my Application Folder! My fone read it was still downloaded on my phone! I deleted it and the redownloaded it, but still dnt show up in my Applications folder! I called for trouble shooting, they couldn't really help me! ANY HELP?
    Herrera, did you get this problem solved? I upgraded my 8100 to 4.5, and upon reinstalling everything, the only thing that won't show up in the menu/homescreen is the myspace App.

The applications list show it installed. I've uninstalled it, then battery pull, then download it, watch it install "successfully", and then another battery pull, but I still get no Icon to actually launch the application.

Anyone got any ideas? I haven't had this problem with any other applications (including Facebook).

brokerkcb73 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I downloaded the myspace app and it shows in my apps under options, but it is not on my desktop. Any ideas why? Tried erasing and redownloading as well.

ovando no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2ABC1EC7
    Yes I have some of the some issues with Myspace as well . I Hate it ! Its Just Too Much of a Bother . I takes Forever to Update and I had to Remove My Email from My BB in order for me to Get Messges . Its Just CRAP !!!!

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    I give up on MS app pretty much. All its good for is viewing status updates and reading bulletins. M.myspace.com for the win lol. I really REALLY wish the app would work though. It worked on all my devices only once(8900, 8320, 8120) and then never again. Unfortunately. You would think with this many people not having luck immediate action would be taken. Also ironic app is for BB and won't work. Sigh. What's the problem here?
    ~via smartphone~

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Myspace and facebook app= fail!

ovando no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2ABC1EC7
    i stopped using that Myspace App for Blackberry . it just DOESN'T work !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12