Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I don't know d I'm the only one having this problem but I keep getting ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

sithberry no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    247b0914

myspace is crap

Advertisement

I don't know d I'm the only one having this problem but I keep getting a app error #523 and a lovely little reset everytime I use myspace mobile app. Ice tried mutliple downloads and handset wipes and os updates and nothing. I am using a 8100 pearl. Any help?

derrickj98 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20f57f75
    I have on my 8800 and it work just fine, You may have other sofeware that is in conflict with it. and a friend has on her 8100 Pearl and it on her's also
    Having a dream is what keeps you alive.
    Overcoming the challenges make life worth living.

ovando no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2ABC1EC7
    mine works like crap as well . i have the 8320 . i keep getting the same error message .

moto7198712 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31CD05BD
    what os are you running??? i'm using the myspace app everyday and it works great
    e-mail=scotts91hatch@sprint.blackberry.net
    pin=31CD05BD

hit me up !!!

moto7198712 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31CD05BD
    what os are yous running?? i have it on my 8830 we works great no probs at all
    e-mail=scotts91hatch@sprint.blackberry.net
    pin=31CD05BD

hit me up !!!

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    I have an 8100 and it works fine except it wont update my mail at all. I even uninstalled and installed the newer version and it wont update it. It doesnt bother me though.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

pshift no está en línea Stack level 3
    Myspace working fine on my 8330. What OS are you running and have you tried a battery pull?

HolidayDre no está en línea Stack level 2
    I deleted mine. It would work for a few days and then if I was ever doing something in it when a call came through, I would constantly get an error message when I tried to view my mailbox..and I mean after I canceled the call or took it. It got annoying, I'm fine with the e-mail notifications only. I use both Opera Browsers and the BB Browser so it's not really a big deal for me.

walkiniceberg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21D45768
    I too have it on my 8320 and it keeps giving me a message saying my name and password is incorrect(which they aren't) other times I get a loading screen for like 5 min. Other than that its ok ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Mine works too. As far as mail updates, as long as your myspace mail is an email address associated with your BB it should work.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    darn...storm doesn't show email updates. Is that like the little facebook symbol you get?
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

herrera559 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had the new MySpace app, then all of a sudden it disappeared from my Application Folder! My fone read it was still downloaded on my phone! I deleted it and the redownloaded it, but still dnt show up in my Applications folder! I called for trouble shooting, they couldn't really help me! ANY HELP?

You could try to see if its in the app list on the desktop software. I am not sure if you can get a jar file or alx file to do it on your pc.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

jjdm858 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Cheers!
    my space works fine except is it very slow to come up when i hit it...otherwise once its up it works fine....when i first download the app..it works great! then it just too slow after few weks...tried to reload it still same.....any body had this problem??
    The superior man is distressed by his want of ability.
    Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)
    Chinese philosopher, administrator, and moralist.

No. Mine still loads fast.

I still can't get it to update my mail though. It still shows mail from 2 months ago that I have deleted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast