Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey I just downloaded the updated myspace app, version 1.0.0.22. I don't see any difference ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mavericmechanik no está en línea Stack level 2

myspace app updated!

Advertisement

Hey I just downloaded the updated myspace app, version 1.0.0.22. I don't see any difference so does anyone know what the difference is with this new version? Does this finally fix the notifications not showing up for profile comments?

tikim143 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2087E5EB
    I don't know if you heard about that court case with that young girl who committed suicide after a case of cyber bullying by one of her schoolmates & schoolmates mother?

Well since that story aired, Myspace has been learning to cover their *** legally.

I don't know if you noticed, but do you remember how aftr you downloaded & rebooted the Myspace you had to waive your rights? You had to click "I agree", or "I decline" after the liscence agreement? Well that was their "update". They made it an update so everyone re-downloading Myspace would have to waive their rights.

I hope this answered your question.

Trish

Quote Originally Posted by mavericmechanik View Post
    Hey I just downloaded the updated myspace app, version 1.0.0.22. I don't see any difference so does anyone know what the difference is with this new version? Does this finally fix the notifications not showing up for profile comments?

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    Hopefully it fixes that dam memory leak too.

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    It kinda ticks me off that people are going to try and blame myspace for that, like if I sent some one hate mail is it the post office fault for not screening it and delivering it? Just like the shooting victim goes after the gun manufactures and not the criminals. This just drives me nuts. / end rant

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmanxxl View Post
    It kinda ticks me off that people are going to try and blame myspace for that, like if I sent some one hate mail is it the post office fault for not screening it and delivering it? Just like the shooting victim goes after the gun manufactures and not the criminals. This just drives me nuts. / end rant

I agree. Did that poor girl's parents bring a cause of action against MySpace? I don't know that it'd prevail. But in today's environment, where McD's lost a suit for hot coffee, it pays for any entity in the public domain to protect itself....

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    if the parents of the victim wants someone to blame other than the bully, they should blame the bully's parents. its up to the parents to check on their kids. thats the problem with todays society. parenting has become a lost responsability. with so much content being accessable thru the web, parents need to keep an eye on what their kids are doing.
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

rigo88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    ok i only see 1.0.0.20 not 22

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mavericmechanik View Post
    i haven't noticed any significant change...
    TMO:MYTOUCH 3G SLIDE
    ROM:SlideMeRoot5r1
    KERNEL:2.6.29-5F8ED14

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Thanks for the heads up!

martytorres666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE
    The only difference ive noticed is upon logging out there is a notice stating that no notifications will be sent via blackerry when logged off of myspace... Weird, but I'm still gettin my notifications as usual... (shrugging shoulders) ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ScarletHarlot no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm not getting notifications at all, text or icons. Also, it doesn't let me select in the mood, which can be a pain if I am trying to copy it to Facebook.

Shame that MySpace is being blamed for the actions of others.

chsguyi69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215B74E3
    will have to test it out. I personally think people need to just deal with the fact anything can be misused, go after the people who are doing the bad things

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    im still trying to figure out if when u get a comment or message on myspace if the app gets a little red star or not

martytorres666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE
    No it won't...the red icon will only appear on photo comments if memory serves correctly... Now about the email I believe you would actually have to set it up via the desktop version, when you go to edit your profile..
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sxejim no está en línea Stack level 1
    How do the notifications work... I tried selecting it to my email and I get it in email but app says nothing... Then I try with it not sending it to email and the app still does nothing...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast