mySchedule NHL 2008 has been released. mySchedule NHL is the ultimate scheduler for the National ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Smiley88 no está en línea Developer

myScheduleNHL released

Advertisement

mySchedule NHL 2008 has been released.

mySchedule NHL is the ultimate scheduler for the National Hockey League 2008 season. mySchedule includes all 30 team's regular schedules, all 30 team rosters, Stanley Cup stats, selectable TimeZone and Game Day feature. Export team schedule to Calendar, detail player profile, Team information, visit team websites or call for tickets directly from mySchedule.

For BlackBerry OS 4.0 and Higher.

Click mySchedule NHL for download.
    Visit our website www.toysoft.ca

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    Seems like an interesting program. But paying $6.95 for it...... I think if I were going to pay that much I would like it to be more visually appealing. Better text, maybe a background color or something.

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional
    If you are into hockey this program is worth for the price. I have their myShedule NFL and have been using them since they created the program for my Treo 700. Its been atleast 4 yrs now. I was excited that they created one for the blackberry. I still have not found any app that compares with this. Especially the import of the schedule to your calender. Plus if you are having issues and you send them an email. They get right back to you instead of having you wait 24-48hrs for a response.