I downloaded my Globaltalk, followed the directions to the tee, but for my 8820 it ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

scotland007 no está en línea Stack level 1

MyGLobalTalk Issues-BB8820

Advertisement

I downloaded my Globaltalk, followed the directions to the tee, but for my 8820 it is not working. One of the big issues is ensuring that Keystroke Injection is allowed. At first mine would only default to Deny, but a wipe and a restart fixed that. The annoying thing is that while trying out the software i have now rang up two 5 minute calls to the UK which i am sure Tmobile will have no problem billing me for when these should have been 20c calls with myglobaltalk. Apparantly the pearl has issues also, please be careful with this until support has ironed out the bugs.

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3
    It is an early beta; they are fixing it up daily. Call their toll-free number to get the latest instructions - the permissions settings turn out to be more complicated than was first thought. It is working great for me now.

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Did you make sure in options for the software, Use to make long distant call in the US is set to "YES". I had everything set corectly but It didnt work, come to find out I needed that option set to yes. So bascially I had to go back and forth turning it on/off when needed. Nice program, but the call qualtiy for me was poor and volume low. I finished all my minutes. Try that and see if it works. You will know it work because it will start to dial the international #, then disconnect, and show dialing MyglobalTalk - you will see your ID and it will go through a series of self prompts before it connects.

[IFC]Area51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by tfrankson View Post
    Did you make sure in options for the software, Use to make long distant call in the US is set to "YES". I had everything set corectly but It didnt work, come to find out I needed that option set to yes. So bascially I had to go back and forth turning it on/off when needed. Nice program, but the call qualtiy for me was poor and volume low. I finished all my minutes. Try that and see if it works. You will know it work because it will start to dial the international #, then disconnect, and show dialing MyglobalTalk - you will see your ID and it will go through a series of self prompts before it connects.
    This was a problem i fgured out, i love my global talk. Will definitely use it.

BizoCarib no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    246892BE

MyGlobal Talk

Can anyone say if myglobal talk works out of the USA?

Bizo