Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 136

I have actually thrown alarm clocks against walls (mulitple times and accross rooms) to make ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

  1. #31
    j llama's Avatar
    j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Posts
    4,319

    Re: MyAlarm

    Advertisement



    I have actually thrown alarm clocks against walls (mulitple times and accross rooms) to make them stop

    Hopefully i won't do this while half asleep. hehehhe
    Is the saved settings issue fixed in this release?
    (have to reconfig all after battery pull)
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist

  2. #32
    lhurtado's Avatar
    lhurtado no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    74

    Re: MyAlarm

    This never happens to me... do you save your changes, pressing save on the menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by j llama
    I have actually thrown alarm clocks against walls (mulitple times and accross rooms) to make them stop

    Hopefully i won't do this while half asleep. hehehhe
    Is the saved settings issue fixed in this release?
    (have to reconfig all after battery pull)

  3. #33
    j llama's Avatar
    j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Posts
    4,319

    Re: MyAlarm

    oh
    it is fixed....I feel silly now
    you rock ilhurtado
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist

  4. #34
    c3po25's Avatar
    c3po25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    PIN/ID
    212D4E69
    Posts
    323

    Re: MyAlarm

    Rodolfo,
    I have a question, when I set the phone on off, and set the alarm to audio file the phone will vibrate once and then no sound. and if I set it to the stock beep it will vibrate once and then play sound.....is this how it supposed to be?? please let me know.


  5. #35
    jscottbarnes's Avatar
    jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    No-More
    Posts
    1,273

    Re: MyAlarm

    Strangely... my alarm that is set for M-F at 6am didn't go off at all after the weekend... it worked fine last week from the time I set it up on Wed.... all the way thru Fri - No alarm neeeded on the wkend and then this morning - NO ALARM...

    did the no alarm being needed for weekend create an issue...? the only other change was I added a Sunday alarm on Alarm 2.

    Thanks for any advice here - need a RELIABLE program and this is one I'd like to stick with


    ------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD



  6. #36
    c3po25's Avatar
    c3po25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    PIN/ID
    212D4E69
    Posts
    323

    Re: MyAlarm

    Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes
    Strangely... my alarm that is set for M-F at 6am didn't go off at all after the weekend... it worked fine last week from the time I set it up on Wed.... all the way thru Fri - No alarm neeeded on the wkend and then this morning - NO ALARM...

    did the no alarm being needed for weekend create an issue...? the only other change was I added a Sunday alarm on Alarm 2.

    Thanks for any advice here - need a RELIABLE program and this is one I'd like to stick with
    From playing around with it I noticed that if you exit the program without saving the settings that you changed, then the alarm will not go off....and the thing is that you can easily exit the program without saving the settings....there's no confirmation of it being saved or an icon on the screen that shows that your alarm has been set. same thing happen to me this morning....good thing I had the BB alram for back up.


  7. #37
    jscottbarnes's Avatar
    jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    No-More
    Posts
    1,273

    Re: MyAlarm

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ yeah.. That needs to be addressed if possible - how about a" save changes" confirmation addition jlhurtado?

  8. #38
    lhurtado's Avatar
    lhurtado no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    74

    Re: MyAlarm

    Hi, I think you selected one of the sample files that comes with BB. Since they have copywright you can use it... (i think...), but if you upload any mp3 or midi file it works ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by c3po25
    Rodolfo,
    I have a question, when I set the phone on off, and set the alarm to audio file the phone will vibrate once and then no sound. and if I set it to the stock beep it will vibrate once and then play sound.....is this how it supposed to be?? please let me know.

  9. #39
    c3po25's Avatar
    c3po25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    PIN/ID
    212D4E69
    Posts
    323

    Re: MyAlarm

    Quote Originally Posted by lhurtado
    Hi, I think you selected one of the sample files that comes with BB. Since they have copywright you can use it... (i think...), but if you upload any mp3 or midi file it works ok...
    gotcha. thanks Rodolfo. Also I'm using a 8300. my alarm will vibe before the sound comes on...is that normal?? I have my profile on off and quiet. and is there anyway to tell that the alarm is set?? because it seems like to me if you don't go to menu and save it you can jus texit out of the program and then the alarm will not go off. is that correct??


  10. #40
    lhurtado's Avatar
    lhurtado no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    74

    Re: MyAlarm

    The fast think to program I can do to solve this is to save automagicaly when you send the app to the background (pressing escape) or when you going to close (Force Exit) the app. Also I will add a Dialog to alert that you are quitting the app.

    Quote Originally Posted by c3po25
    gotcha. thanks Rodolfo. Also I'm using a 8300. my alarm will vibe before the sound comes on...is that normal?? I have my profile on off and quiet. and is there anyway to tell that the alarm is set?? because it seems like to me if you don't go to menu and save it you can jus texit out of the program and then the alarm will not go off. is that correct??

  11. #41
    c3po25's Avatar
    c3po25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    PIN/ID
    212D4E69
    Posts
    323

    Re: MyAlarm

    Quote Originally Posted by lhurtado
    The fast think to program I can do to solve this is to save automagicaly when you send the app to the background (pressing escape) or when you going to close (Force Exit) the app. Also I will add a Dialog to alert that you are quitting the app.
    Thanks for addressing that problem Rodolfo. and what about the other problem that I'm having with it vibrating before the sound goes off for the alarm?? can it just be sounds and no vibrate?? would this have anything to do with because I'm using a 8300??


  12. #42
    lhurtado's Avatar
    lhurtado no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    74

    Re: MyAlarm

    Its suposed to be this way... first vibrate and then sound....
    this program cant access profiles, so i cant adjust to them..

    Quote Originally Posted by c3po25
    Thanks for addressing that problem Rodolfo. and what about the other problem that I'm having with it vibrating before the sound goes off for the alarm?? can it just be sounds and no vibrate?? would this have anything to do with because I'm using a 8300??

  13. #43
    joek71's Avatar
    joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    Posts
    557

    Re: MyAlarm

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i just downloaded via ota but when I try to run it it says error, I'm using 8703e with version 4.1. Is it only for 4.2 version?

  14. #44
    peterme's Avatar
    peterme no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    215

    Re: MyAlarm

    I'm 8700g 4.1.0.284 and can't get it to work either. I guess we have to wait until we get a new phone, or a newer OS.

  15. #45
    nimocone's Avatar
    nimocone no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    188

    Re: MyAlarm

    According to his website, it is for 4.2 or newer.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •