To all that have invested the money on any software for these devices, we all ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

justajason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C7F74

My props to BB smart, Jive Talk

Advertisement

To all that have invested the money on any software for these devices, we all know what a pain it is, to replace one. All the hassle of the OS update, and the re-install of the software. And the general time apparently wasted by having to go through the above steps. One of the ugliest issues for me, is to contact the vendors and getting the pin activation codes. Noting ive gone through this quite a few times now. BBsmart was by far the fastest and BEST at sending the new activation code. Great response time, means we can get this crap over with, sooner than later. In a second rating was the developers of jive talk. So, I just have to say, THANK YOU!!! To the guys sitting at their desks, keeping up with the emails, and the goofyness of our group of berry users.

And I thought customer service was dead.. What did I know?
    Ugh, couldnt think of anything to change it to.

eZainny no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: My props to BB smart, Jive Talk

Glad we could help out

We do try real hard to make sure we're on top of our game when it comes to customer support. Thanks for the kind words!

Cheers,
    eZainny.
    View HTML email today with the Best Selling BlackBerry application: BBSmart Email Viewer

A product of BBSmart
    www.blackberrysmart.com