Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 87

Bump... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

  1. #61
    stranjal7's Avatar
    stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#
    Posts
    298

    Advertisement



    Bump

  2. #62
    penpower's Avatar
    penpower no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by kvaughan View Post
    Going to give it a try. Seems like it will be a good alternative to Verizon's Backup Assistant and then some.

    EDIT: Getting an "Uncaught exception: javax.microedition.pim.PIMException" when I try to install the sync app on my BB...
    do you have "task" installed? if not, put it back. I think Funambol looks for task application when start up.

  3. #63
    boxaberry's Avatar
    boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    Posts
    299
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

    Are you referring to the native BB app?

  4. #64
    penpower's Avatar
    penpower no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by boxaberry View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

    Are you referring to the native BB app?
    yes

  5. #65
    HeavyComponent's Avatar
    HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Posts
    2,557
    kkwus74,

    I figured out the problem I had with it the other day. My connection was dropping or I didn't have any at all. When I got to an area with better connection or was able to use my WIFI, everything worked out fine.

    Thanks for your help!
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

    --HeavyC.

  6. #66
    tbhuang2's Avatar
    tbhuang2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by penpower View Post
    do you have "task" installed? if not, put it back. I think Funambol looks for task application when start up.
    I'm having the same exact problem and I do have the Tasks application installed. I thought it was just me!

  7. #67
    kkwus74's Avatar
    kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    kkwus74,

    I figured out the problem I had with it the other day. My connection was dropping or I didn't have any at all. When I got to an area with better connection or was able to use my WIFI, everything worked out fine.

    Thanks for your help!
    No worries.....as i was saying i had the same problem once and realize my 1XEV connection dropped totally and that was probably why i got the error too....hehe....but glad that everything is working for you now too......

  8. #68
    stranjal7's Avatar
    stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#
    Posts
    298
    I have good connection and everything but still can't get it to work. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  9. #69
    kkwus74's Avatar
    kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by stranjal7 View Post
    I have good connection and everything but still can't get it to work. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    what error message are you getting?

  10. #70
    stranjal7's Avatar
    stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by kkwus74 View Post
    what error message are you getting?
    Failed-error-see log

  11. #71
    kkwus74's Avatar
    kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by stranjal7 View Post
    Failed-error-see log

    hmm......you could email their support in the help section.......they respond pretty quickly..........

  12. #72
    tbhuang2's Avatar
    tbhuang2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    88
    Using a Sprint 8130 newest OS ver (4.3.0.127) gives me "Uncaught exception: javax.microedition.pim.PIMException" as well. Dunno if this has anything to do with it, but my other 3rd party apps include: BBWeather, Viigo (3 BETA), Google Maps, Gmail app, Windows Live Search, Opera Mini, and SoftReset..
    I want to use this program but I can't even install it :cry:

  13. #73
    kkwus74's Avatar
    kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhuang2 View Post
    Using a Sprint 8130 newest OS ver (4.3.0.127) gives me "Uncaught exception: javax.microedition.pim.PIMException" as well. Dunno if this has anything to do with it, but my other 3rd party apps include: BBWeather, Viigo (3 BETA), Google Maps, Gmail app, Windows Live Search, Opera Mini, and SoftReset..
    I want to use this program but I can't even install it :cry:
    did you try the OTA install from your bb browser?

  14. #74
    tbhuang2's Avatar
    tbhuang2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    88
    That is only method of installation I know of, so yes.

  15. #75
    stranjal7's Avatar
    stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by kkwus74 View Post
    hmm......you could email their support in the help section.......they respond pretty quickly..........
    Duuuuuhhh, I didnt know that you had to register your info first. Thanks anyways. Works fine now. Question to anyone: What is the email client for if i already recieve emails on the Berry?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •