Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by lhurtado Thanks for your support! Right now I have to rewrite some ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

dgy2k1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: My Alarm Application

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by lhurtado
    Thanks for your support! Right now I have to rewrite some code since it growing fast and its getting hard to made any changes! When I finish this code optimizations I will add some more alarms.
    After this changes I will implement the MP3 tones, and when I get it working on the simulator I will need your help with the code sign. I hope all this will be done in a week.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hi, I love your program. I worked with it until I got it to work for me. Would it be too much trouble to make the font larger? Thank you!!!

shayne63 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20E0D453
    Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23
    You download the file to your computer. (Dont have to install the alx and cod file to computer) Unzip it. Go to desktop manager. Go into Application Loader. Click add and look for the alx file and click open. Then click next and the next screen will show you the program your installing. Then click finish. It will install the program and the BB will most likely reboot itself after the download. So dont worry about that wait til it loads up again and your program should be there. BTW your missing out on alot by not installing any programs on your BB, so hopefully this helps you get started.

Thanks man yea I'm gunna try and get into it. I thought I had to install so I didn't bother trying to see if it worked without. Ill try again tonight when I get off work. But as for today at work I think ill try some over the air apps just not sure which one. I'm sure you guys will be hearing from me soon asking how to delete apps off my BB Lol.

Shayne

glenbrgss no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    218EFC5B

Installed on my pearl today, and it looks great. The only issue I have (not to be complaining about a free app.) is the volume on tones 2-5. I know even with the volume at max (100) it won't wake me up!! Lol! GREAT JOB AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!

PIN/ID
    20E0D453

i actually did it .. im realy happy bout my self lol .. and i like it the beep at 3000 100 and 400 will definatley wake me up i hope.. gunna try in the mornin

syldnk no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi !

would really love this - hoever cannot send PM's until 10 Post - pls send to henriksylvester@hotmail.com

would really love this !

gametyme no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F01171

that looks really nice can you send it to me v6gametyme@yahoo.com

maximax no está en línea Stack level 2

Hey! this looks promising.. I have been searching for one like this for a long time.. I am gonna give it a shot rite away..

maximax no está en línea Stack level 2

Hang on,.. where I can get a download from??? I am sorry abt this, but cant seem to find it in the posts above!

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by maximax
    Hang on,.. where I can get a download from??? I am sorry abt this, but cant seem to find it in the posts above!
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ds/links/5/715

PIN/ID
    20E0D453

Okay so I tried the alarm to wake me up and it didint wake me. Lol even with 3000 100 400 so. I ono if it even went off or not cuz I thought it would. Is there a certain way to know that its going to work no matter what Lol. I ono let me know.

Thanks

Shayne

lhurtado no está en línea Stack level 2

Hi!
    To download the latest version go to http://lhurtado.vtrbandaancha.net. Almost done with the code rewrite so very soon I post a new version with more alarms and a gui that allows bigger font size.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

I have not downloaded it yet but everyone here is very happy!
    Thank you for all your hard work!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

Oni4166 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2400B342

Im not sure if I have it set up right but it only beeps twice when the alarm actually sounds. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lhurtado no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: My Alarm Application ˇNow MP3!

WOOOOO!!!!!
    Guess what! Im finaly done whith the final version!
    And the best part is that I find a way to play mp3 and midis with no sign!!!! (but it dont work with the preloaded media )
    Also there is 1, 5 and 10 min snooze.
    This time This program was compiled with the 4.2.0 JDK (intead of the 4.2.1 of the previous version). I hope the problems with the minutes field get fixed , I think this is a problem with the OS version...

the media browser doesnt work perfect, but work and the app do what have to do...

Download here, and send feedback!

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ds/links/1/715

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD

Can't wait to try the new one out. I'm currently @ work so when I reach home later I will try. This one sounds like a keeper. That's for all your effort. I will post once I install it.

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast