Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

http://lhurtado.vtrbandaancha.net/MyAlarm.html... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: My Alarm Application

Advertisement

-----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

lhurtado no está en línea Stack level 2

If you have problems installing via Desktop Manager, try installing using .cod and .jad file. Follow this instructions:
    http://lhurtado.vtrbandaancha.net/InstallJar.html

Quote Originally Posted by Shel
    IHurtado
    I don't know about other people, but when I go to the site you've given, and download the program zip file, when I try to install it, although the app. shows up, if I double click on it, I get a message "No app. has been selected", or something like that.

This is the exact same message I previously recieved. I have installed numerous other programs without a problem, so I dont' know what's wrong???

Anyone else having this issue?

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

Ihurtado
    When I click on the jad and/or cad files, it simply takes me to another browser window, which displays what appears to be code!

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do I download the jad and cad files, to install???

Thanks!

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

Got it installed. Kept giving me that message, but I checked the box next to MyAlarm in DM, and it installed.

Thanks for a great program, very useful!

backdoc no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by lhurtado
    Hi,
    On my webpage http://lhurtado.vtrbandaancha.net I uploaded a new version with some save fixes and a ON/OFF state field for each alarm.

The OTA link rounding its not mine, so if someone can set an updated OTA link, please tell averyone!

Saludos
    Rodolfo
    OK so maybe its just me? The above link doesn't work.
    I deleted the program through DM then went to the site I saved previously: http://lhurtado.vtrbandaancha.net/MyAlarm.html

and reinstalled the alarm program. I still can not get it to play a tune(it just vibrates once) even though the phone is not set to vibrate. It will also not play any sound when I hit "play beep" whether I have selected beep or a tune!

I also did not see the "on/off" status mentioned by Rodolfo.

I really love this application and want to use it but it's just not clicking with my phone. If any one can help please feel free to pin or pm me or even answer here if it doen't bring the thread too far off topic.
    Again, great application and sorry for being a PITA!
    Last edited by backdoc; 07-13-2007 at 05:50 PM.

lhurtado no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi,Try selecting a custom mp3. The sound files from samples directory are locked and it don't play on myalarm.The status is a field just before alarm text to turn on or off the alarm without change the configuration.Has anyone this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by backdoc
    OK so maybe its just me? The above link doesn't work.
    I deleted the program through DM then went to the site I saved previously: http://lhurtado.vtrbandaancha.net/MyAlarm.html

and reinstalled the alarm program. I still can not get it to play a tune(it just vibrates once) even though the phone is not set to vibrate. It will also not play any sound when I hit "play beep" whether I have selected beep or a tune!

I also did not see the "on/off" status mentioned by Rodolfo.

I really love this application and want to use it but it's just not clicking with my phone. If any one can help please feel free to pin or pm me or even answer here if it doen't bring the thread too far off topic.
    Again, great application and sorry for being a PITA!

Yclif no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2051259D

you rock!

Kortanis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA980E

@lhurtado - I've noticed the updates have slowed down, are you getting ready for a release version? Are you getting close to getting enough donations to get the app signed my RIM? Did you see my 3/5 beep suggestion above?

Keep us posted!

ankur123456 no está en línea Stack level 1

oh goody good .. please send it to asharma52@gmail.com

Thanks a ton

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

I am missing alarms during the day, I have re saved them, I make sure not to close, can't figure it out. Should I redownload it or what? TIA
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

jbonk10 no está en línea Stack level 1

anyone get this to work on a 7130c? I have it loaded but can't do anything else with it. Track Wheel???

bafil no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246de862

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I got a suggestion for another type of alarm tones. I was thinking if you can have a setting to have it play random MP3's from a folder. The reason I say this would be a good idea is because if your like me you get used to the same alarm weather it be an actuall alarm tone or an MP3. And if you combined this with the code feature you would be getting up pretty quick.

micherooo no está en línea Stack level 3

My alarm is not working consistently. This has happened to me twice now. Is this true for anybody else or is it just me?

I haven't changed ANY settings (except for the alarm time)...and I haven't changed ANYTHING in my music folders.

The alarm works well like 98 percent of the time...which is AWESOME...but I find it so weird when it doesn't and I can't figure out what I could be doing different. I can tell because I ALWAYS set a back up alarm (try three) because I never trust just one source. I'd wake up with my alternate alarm....then I'd look at my phone and it's on the screen where it asks for your snooze option....but no song is playing like it should be even when I set it on infinite loop.

I am DEFINATELY grateful that it works for me 98% of the time but a lil disappointed I can't rely on it 100%.

Ummm...I forget..but I think it's happened to me once on Roger's .94 and once on my current .101 OS. I do do regular soft resets.

JeannieJ70 no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~please send. Jeanniej70@mycingular.blackberry.net. Thank you!!

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

everyone who's requesting this by email... you can download it from his site.