Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

my suggestion...only if everyone agrees, because this is just me being picky. With the snooze ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

micherooo no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: My Alarm Application

Advertisement

my suggestion...only if everyone agrees, because this is just me being picky.

With the snooze option, the screen shows, "OFF, 1, 5, 10" Only if people like it, can it be "1, 5, 10, OFF"??? I am notorious for hitting snooze but I literally hit ANY button that I can so that I can go back to sleep and this normally is the FIRST option, and since the first option is "OFF" I never stay awake enough to really choose the snooze option (this is what I have done 90% of the time with the default BB alarm) and using the trackball requires too much fine motor control for a closed eyed/drowsy person as myself.

I hope this makes sense...or i just described myself like I'm a crazy person here, lol.

lhurtado no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by micherooo
    my suggestion...only if everyone agrees, because this is just me being picky.

With the snooze option, the screen shows, "OFF, 1, 5, 10" Only if people like it, can it be "1, 5, 10, OFF"??? I am notorious for hitting snooze but I literally hit ANY button that I can so that I can go back to sleep and this normally is the FIRST option, and since the first option is "OFF" I never stay awake enough to really choose the snooze option (this is what I have done 90% of the time with the default BB alarm) and using the trackball requires too much fine motor control for a closed eyed/drowsy person as myself.

I hope this makes sense...or i just described myself like I'm a crazy person here, lol.
    This change mean zero effort to me. And your comment makes sense.
    Ill do this and will upload tomorrow with other posible changes from the comments...

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired

lhurtado -

First, GREAT new layout. I love the tabs on the left instead of the top.

I had a little trouble getting to the SD card, but I think i figured it out. Pearl froze for a second when changing the Tone to an "Audio File" when I open that up, and clicked on "SD Card." It didn't do anything. I clicked again, and "Uncaught Exception: javax.microedition.io.Connection.file" came up. I tried 3 more times, and same thing happened.

I then tried clicking "Store" instead, and this worked. Going to "Home" > "User," my SD card memory came up, so I could use any of the mp3's that were on there. If I tried again, and this time (again) chose "SD Card," it finally worked for me. Don't know why, but everything is great now.

My only problem now...I can't change the minutes on the alarm. I can change the hours - if I click on it, there is no problem there. But I can't figure out how to get to the minutes to change. ??

Overall, GREAT PROGRAM. Very talented...and I thank you for the work you have put into this.

Set up a PayPal account for donations yet?
    Last edited by tecrishon; 06-18-2007 at 03:25 PM.

don't do this if this annoys other people! ask what other people think first

another suggestion....I realized this when I updated from the Rogers .94 from the .73 Cingulars....

on past OS's for the BB Alarm, as soon as you set the time you want, you had to save it before you exited it. On the Rogers, I could set the time, leave the screen without saving it and it still works. I think auto-saving would be a good feature if we were to forget a step, just in case we screwed up, and wake up without an alarm.

you keep at this, we WILL donate!

Lindararith no está en línea Stack level 3

i just downloaded to my pearl ... and the application is GREAT!

D&L

Quote Originally Posted by tecrishon
    lhurtado -

First, GREAT new layout. I love the tabs on the left instead of the top.

I had a little trouble getting to the SD card, but I think i figured it out. Pearl froze for a second when changing the Tone to an "Audio File" when I open that up, and clicked on "SD Card." It didn't do anything. I clicked again, and "Uncaught Exception: javax.microedition.io.Connection.file" came up. I tried 3 more times, and same thing happened.

I then tried clicking "Store" instead, and this worked. Going to "Home" > "User," my SD card memory came up, so I could use any of the mp3's that were on there. If I tried again, and this time (again) chose "SD Card," it finally worked for me. Don't know why, but everything is great now.

My only problem now...I can't change the minutes on the alarm. I can change the hours - if I click on it, there is no problem there. But I can't figure out how to get to the minutes to change. ??

Overall, GREAT PROGRAM. Very talented...and I thank you for the work you have put into this.

Set up a PayPal account for donations yet?
    Thanks for your words.
    With the previous versions do you have the same problem? I can create another build with the last JDE 4.2.1...

Hopefully I will put a PayPal button and a better web page in a couple of days...

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5

the new layout is great, i like them being on the side rather tan being up. the new way to get audio files is superb!
    muy bien hecho la aplicasion!

gracias!

Tell us when you do the paypal!

backdoc no está en línea Stack level 2

Is there a way to get this version unzipped. I can not seem to extract it with winzip, and no, I am not too computer savvy.
    Thanks

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5

backdoc try getting winzip or even wirnrar.. you can get trial versions.
    if anything PM me and i will send you the files when i get home later on today.

Quote Originally Posted by backdoc
    Is there a way to get this version unzipped. I can not seem to extract it with winzip, and no, I am not too computer savvy.
    Thanks
    Hello!
    Send me a PM with your email. I can send the files.

backdoc no está en línea Stack level 2

PM sent,

simeezee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C1928

Love the new layout and MP3 alarm options. Great program

MichaelH no está en línea Stack level 2

App sounds great please send it to me at bigsexymikeh@hotmail.com