View Poll Results: What's the maximum you would pay for MVSR:M?

Voters
66. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Free

53 80.30%

8 12.12%

1 1.52%

4 6.06%

Hey guys and gals, finally got this thing done, after many months of work, and ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

MrUlukai no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Thumbs up MVSR Mobile: Available Now!!!!

Advertisement

Hey guys and gals, finally got this thing done, after many months of work, and a hedious last 3 days of debugging, testing, and torment, this game finally decided to work as planned. I'm currently setting up OTA purchases, and a new Website but for those who like Device Managers, you can BUY IT for $4.99 by just going to http://brandon.berryreview.com.

You can play the demo free by going to http://Brandon.berryreview.com/m/ from your Blackberry Browser. Or you can download the zip file on the creations page at http://brandon.berryreview.com/creations.html . More Screenies can be found there too.

This is my first game for the cell phone so show some support please =D.
    5 Different Modes of Play - 10 Different Engines - 12 Different Frames - 48 Different Styles of Frames - 7 Different Tires - 4 Ways to Improve your Car - 7 Different PowerUps -5 different Story Characters - 1 Solid Story!
    3360 Different Car Possiblities!
    Ample ways to play!
    Just go to http://brandon.berryreview.com/creations.html for alot more info.

Hope you all enjoy it,
    Brandon.
    Last edited by MrUlukai; 02-04-2008 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Done with it!

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Re: MVSR Mobile: Pre-Demo Download Available!

thank you tryin now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Sounds interesting.... Does it work OS 4.1
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

cool game, keep up the good work!

Voted free btw, car games and games in general isn't my thing

PIN/ID

Cool! Thanks for you input man, glad it worked for you. Im pretty Sure it will work for OS4.1 But try it, thats the only way to find out, and tell me if it doesnt work.

PIN/ID

Any More feed? Is everything working efficiently? Any problems?

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

I wish I had not voted, the race game would be "nothing". Sorry, but true! Thx 4 the effort
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

PIN/ID

Thnx for the input, hopefully that changes when I update all the bugs and release the demo.

PIN/ID

I would like to thank everyone who gave their input, on this forum and in emails. Imma make sure that when I release the demo, I work out all the kinks and pet peeves. Those include mainly trackball scrolling. Sound. And A less limited demo.

Brandon.

bfdm_mexi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a27821

I voted 3.99 and heres why. No one who puts in this much work, which I assume is a massive amount, wants people to say "give it to us free". Otherwise there would be no new up and coming developers. Now if Microsoft was giving it away free it would have Windows wrapped around it so tight you could play snare drum on it. But since I figure you're doing this for your own benefit and advancement why not give you something worth your efforts. What I'm saying is games are not the #1 selling point for a BB, so no one wants to pay for it but I would because if its done right you should get something for providing a product to those people. BTW I have not downloaded the game so I havent played it yet but I may if I get the chance to.
    AT&T. 9000 Bold. Fresno, CA

PIN/ID

Thanks alot for you input! I am putting alot of work into it. Maybe its because its my first cell game and Im sorta learning a new language also, but I am working pretty hard from it when Im not doing the college thing. Im glad you said you would actually pay money for it also and I really respect your reason for doing so. Yes, Im doing this for my own personal advancements; I do want to be taken seriously as a Developer and I really plan on working hard to become well recognized. But also, I see so much potential just with cell phones in general. I dont take offense when anyone says they want it free because I know some people are poor college students... Like me =P. Thats why Im selling this game for as many different phones as possible. (But Crackberry Users are my people, so I talk to you all most.) As you said games are not the number one selling point for Blackberries but BB in my eyes are a potential Gameboy Color. I'm a gamer so that may be part of the reason I view things that way. And last but not least I wanna give BB users a good game that its replayable and more than 5 minites long. The full demo isnt out yet but I'll make sure you all know. Again, thanks for your honest input.

Brandon.

PIN/ID

Hey guys and gals, just wanted to let yall know that im done with this crazy game. Finally. Hope yall enjoy it, check the links on the first post to check it out.