Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

In my line of work, there is a lot a down time and I was ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jsenn no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2491D393

MUSICIANS: Any cool apps that allow you to play "instruments" on your phone

Advertisement

In my line of work, there is a lot a down time and I was wondering if there were any cool guitar apps or anything. Maybe drums or piano or anything?

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    That would be kool! Like a synth for BB. Come on you BB programmers, get w/it!!!

PIN/ID
    2491D393
    seriously...A few of my friends have the iphone with the guitar app and the keyboard app and they're both a lot of fun. I played "come as you are" by Nirvana without even really learning the app.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by jsenn View Post
    seriously...A few of my friends have the iphone with the guitar app and the keyboard app and they're both a lot of fun. I played "come as you are" by Nirvana without even really learning the app.
    I was just talking to my brother about this Sunday, so it's weird that you posted the same thing. We need a BB air-guitar!

What's your guitar? Mine: Washburn w/GNX-3000 Work Station/aka foot pedal, Peavy 110 amp. etc, etc.....

PIN/ID
    2491D393
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    I was just talking to my brother about this Sunday, so it's weird that you posted the same thing. We need a BB air-guitar!

What's your guitar? Mine: Washburn w/GNX-3000 Work Station/aka foot pedal, Peavy 110 amp. etc, etc.....
    I really hope someone can get us an app like that...

I really stick to acoustic most of the time because that's what the local bars in my area like to have on the weekends, but I do have a couple Electrics that I get to play with every now and then...

what I have right now:

I have 3 Ovations: all acoustic electric
    Custom Celebrity
    12 string appluase (cheap ovation)
    and a shallow body celebrity

I have a fender acoustic ( I forgot the model but it's like 12 years old now)

Fender Telecaster (American)

Ibanez 7 string RG7321

takamine supernatural acoustic

and the one I have locked up is a 31 year old Martin acoustic from spain (very rare) with a wide neck...

PIN/ID
    2491D393
    so since no one has put anything up, I'm going to assume the answer is no...
    "Shortcuts can slow you down"

-Jack Johnson

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    there is a app out there which lets you make songs like a beat with a few instruments in there.. its called VIBE i tried it a while back its pretty cool but not as good as making beats on the pc...here's how to get it ..i cant put the post up for the ota link but here's how u get it..:::

just go on your bb to

wap.getjar.com

Quick Download

and Code is : 5305

its not a bad app for composing music thou check it out..

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I can only find guitar tuners for blackberry, sorry guys when the new storm comes out I bet it gets some. good find ash07

typeoholic no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23eb5198
    Thank you for the share, Ash!

genodelick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24774EF6
    jeffallen8, can u give us some links for tunners, or maybe metronomes.
    Also a guitar and piano chords kinda dictionaries would be great.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    When I had a sidekick I was paying $7 for composer apps and they were HORRIBLE! I'm into composing but such programs are usually RAM hogs especially for a phone. I'm sure you could find some for windows mobile. I've looked for a decent composer for the BB, I did find one on getjar.com (that might be the one mentioned above) but I could never get it to work. Even a simple drum machine type app would be great for killing time.

Rafa1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well,that's kind of a good idea,but I prefer my instrument,anyway for me my problem is that when I'm somewhere I have ideas and I need a paper or music sheets to write down those ideas,so instead of making music with my curve,I rather prefer to get something like a music memo pad on my 8320,that's what I think many professional musicians could find really useful,a music memo pad,with the ability of sync,with my computer and be able to send sheets as attatchments in PDF or at least copy and paste to e-mail,that would really save my day

PIN/ID
    2491D393
    That's actually a really cool idea. Whenever I get ideas when I'm out and about I just make some voice notes, but sheet music would be nice...I'm gonna try the getjar thing as my time killer...thanks!
    "Shortcuts can slow you down"

-Jack Johnson

red_5 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm a cellist! Woot! So not much hope for me... but a piano would be cool...

genodelick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24774EF6
    Well, u can use the mandolin tunning and then back at home just upload it to cubase or any sequencer that u use and just re-write it on ur tunning.
    Cellos tunning is all strings on 5th's right. Not sure about that
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast