Is there any program available that allows you to edit mp3 tags on the blackberry. ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

redcard no está en línea Stack level 1

music tag editor

Advertisement

Is there any program available that allows you to edit mp3 tags on the blackberry. Right now I have to wait then edit it at home which can be a hassle.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Don't know of one. Surely you only need to edit them once.

you can rename it in your BB but thats about it. i dont thing theres an app yet for that kind of editting for BB's yet

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Here's a great and free PC program. I know its not a BB one like you requested but its very quick and slick. For most pof the tags you can just press Ctrl-a to select all, type in your change and hit Ctrl-s to save. Via options I got rid of the annoying confirm dialog box for the save and rearranged the colums so they are much more convenient for me. Now I can change all the tags on most albums to suit my "standard" within one minute.

http://www.mp3tag.de/en/index.html

Thanks for the info I will try it out. I use media monkey right now but it can be a hassle to use. I'm still looking for something to do it on a blackberry. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thanks for the info I will try it out. I use media monkey right now but it can be a hassle to use. I'm still looking for something to do it on a blackberry. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~