I downloaded the Mundu IM version 4.3 a few days ago and have not been ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jeanne4kats no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30D4E203

Mundu 4.03/4.05

Advertisement

I downloaded the Mundu IM version 4.3 a few days ago and have not been able to get it running yet. Right after I installed it a update came out but I cannot update it.
    I have yet to get yahoo or gtalk to load and it keeps trying to initialize. I have contacted support but haven't gotten a response as of yet except a email I got requesting info on what phone I have and what exactly is wrong.
    Has anyone else installed this and had any problems? I even bought the darn thing thinking it would be a cool program even though BB Messenger cannot be added or not to my knowledge it can't.
    Does the 4.03 need to be on the phone to get the update to work? I uninstalled the 4.03 thinking that would help but when I go to install the 4.05 DM tells me "no additonal software available" so now I don't have either version installed so if anyone can help me please reply. It looks like it might be a few days before the Mundu Support will get back to me so any help would be great!!

siliconvalley785 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2260D5E4
    When I got Mundu IM, I used the same procedure you used to get it. I am actually kind of helping them develop and test the new version myself, by providing feedback. As for their response time, they are in India, so usually by the next morning you'll see a response. If you can't download OTA, ask them to send the file via email, that may yield better results.

Pritesh

jeanne4kats no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30D4E203
    They did respond and sent me a OTA Link to run a connection Test and I did that, so not sure what the results mean but hopefully they will get back to me soon on what I need to do from here. There is a update for it and I tried to download that too but it wouldn't work either. I have the 4.03 version now so here we go..........waiting, waiting and waiting............

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Do you have your TCP settings set. Sometimes that could be the problem. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~