I have several calendars in my Google calendar account, mine of course and several "others"... ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

dabagboy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3191c943

multiple Google Calendars

Advertisement

I have several calendars in my Google calendar account, mine of course and several "others"...

I've set them all up to Google sync on my 8130.

Is there a way to either "filter" or at least change the color of the "other" calendars as they display on my phone?

When I go to Calendar : Options it looks like the phone could support multiple calendars/colors but I only have "one" calendar listed in the phone? with all the entries from all the google calendars.

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    The device can support multiple calendars but not in the mannor you are trying. The new 4.3 device software supports multiple calendars based on CICAl service books. You would receive a CICAL service book for every email account you setup on the device. If you only have 1 email account you will only have 1 calendar. Also when you synchronize, it may show up as multiple calendars on the device but will all synchronize in to 1 calendar if you are using outlook or such for email.

dabagboy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3191c943
    Thanks Mark, I actually think I can fix then if I understand correctly.

I'm thinking --
    What I "could" do is setup a "new" email (google) account
    (something like mywork@gmail.com)

set up that email acount on the phone

subscribe that google account to the shared / public calendars

and then google sync (calendar) that account to my device? can my device support multiple google sync calendars?

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    It should be able to. On my calendar, it lists all of my gmail and yahoo accounts as part of the calendar. Each one has its own unique color. Calendar-->Menu Button-->Select Calendar

However, under Calendar-->Menu Button-->Options, when I look at my accounts, the "wireless sync" is off. This could be due to me not setting up my gmail accounts for the calendar yet, I don't know. But yes, it would appear its capable of supporting multiple google calendars.

Hope that helped a little.

Welcome to the Stacks.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    Wireless sync can only be enabled for BES accounts not for regular BIS email accounts