Dear all, i know this issue is not new anymore, in fact, i have searched ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

drakko no está en línea Stack level 1

Post MSN Messenger for BB Curve

Advertisement

Dear all,

i know this issue is not new anymore, in fact, i have searched the forum and have found several answers for this matter.
    the choices are as following :

1. thru OTA (and yet there's nothing there, you cant download anything from it) bb livemsgr

2. OTA (and still nothing to download) bb get code msn (the anti spam block me grr)

3. Get a jivetalk (i dont know how the use the data bandwidth, they dont say it, and im on 20mb/month plan)

does anyone here have solution for me? i hate the fact that half of my contact is in YMSGR and the other half is on MSN msgr.

i already connected to YMSGR through their new version 2 ymsgr, and somehow it has issue on communicating with MSN live user

S.O.S X)

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: MSN Messenger for BB Curve

You say you are on a 20mb/month plan...are you referring to internet connectivity? Jivetalk uses data so if you have an unlimited bb data plan you should be fine.

I use Jivetalk and find it very helpful to keep my msn and yahoo contacts all in one place.

ChrisMc73 no está en línea Stack level 3

Where can one get JiveTalk?

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3

You can use GoogleTalk with a transport for MSN/AIM/Yahoo/ICQ/IRC/whatever... :P

Traffic from Jivetalk might be paid (if it needs the wap gateway) while the GoogleTalk one is included in the plan. At least that holds true for my service.

benritmeyer no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    www.beejive.com - 30 day free trial so you can see how brilliant it is!! Yes it costs but I can almost guarentee every user will say it is worth the $29 it costs!!
    Not sure about how much data it uses, this depends on:
    How many friends you have in your contact list
    How often you chat
    Etc etc
    In other words its individual to each user. I'd recommend an unlimited data plan if your going to be a heavy user