Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok guys, I need some help. I am trying to find a FREE ota program ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445

msn messenger?

Advertisement

Ok guys, I need some help. I am trying to find a FREE ota program that will let me use msn messenger. I used to use JiveTalk all through beta but I just don't have the money to sign up for it. So please, if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it!Thanks in advance.

waldog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C43423

Re: msn messenger?

Quote Originally Posted by joeperrin212
    Ok guys, I need some help. I am trying to find a FREE ota program that will let me use msn messenger. I used to use JiveTalk all through beta but I just don't have the money to sign up for it. So please, if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it!Thanks in advance.
    I just added you to pin msgr. Accept me.

Last edited by waldog; 09-08-2007 at 11:20 PM.

PIN/ID
    245DA445
    Just to clarify a little, I am looking for a FREE OTA program that will allow me to use msn messsenger through the DATA network NOT SMS for my 8100 pearl. Thanks again for any help you can give!

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

PIN/ID
    21C43423
    Quote Originally Posted by nmadd
    You're aware that only bell Canada customers can download that right?

alai99 no está en línea Stack level 2

or try this. http://www.eqo.com/ it use data and is free. not just msn, also can do yahoo, aim, google talk, icq and jabber. I'm using it with my 8800 and works great.

remmy00 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by alai99
    or try this ego dot com it use data and is free. not just msn, also can do yahoo, aim, google talk, icq and jabber. I'm using it with my 8800 and works great.

just downloaded this app and works pretty good so far... signed onto both my AIM and MSN accounts... install went smooth... jsut curious how this will affect the battery life..

thanks for the info!!

Quote Originally Posted by remmy00
    just downloaded this app and works pretty good so far... signed onto both my AIM and MSN accounts... install went smooth... jsut curious how this will affect the battery life..

thanks for the info!!
    I don't know since I don't usually leave it connect. But I just found out if you leave it idle for I believe 1 hr it'll auto log out. So I guess they do that for save battery power.

Jodiiii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22C9BCFE

I just downloaded EQO..I will like it for the IM features. What I'm not understanding is...call it a blonde thing..lol...do you get charged ONLY if you use it to make calls and texts?

Quote Originally Posted by Jodiiii
    I just downloaded EQO..I will like it for the IM features. What I'm not understanding is...call it a blonde thing..lol...do you get charged ONLY if you use it to make calls and texts?
    I think so, I know for the IM part is free and that's what I'm only use for. I never use it to make calls or texts.

PIN/ID
    245DA445

Quote Originally Posted by alai99
    or try this. http://www.eqo.com/ it use data and is free. not just msn, also can do yahoo, aim, google talk, icq and jabber. I'm using it with my 8800 and works great.
    I'll give it a try! Thanks for the help.

Notorious170 no está en línea Stack level 3

ive downloaded the program to my pearl and my wifes curve after reading this thread and i gotta say its pretty good. i wish the call and text message apps were seperate from the im though since i will never use them. thanks for the knowledge! u gets cool points from me.

PIN/ID
    21C43423

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious170
    ive downloaded the program to my pearl and my wifes curve after reading this thread and i gotta say its pretty good. i wish the call and text message apps were seperate from the im though since i will never use them. thanks for the knowledge! u gets cool points from me.
    Did it install directly on your pearl? Or did you mod the files? Could you post the files if you modified them? Thanks.

Notorious170 no está en línea Stack level 3

no i didnt modify, just downloaded. sign up on the computer, you get a text message with a link...download begins.

rakan21 no está en línea Stack level 1

ljust go to ebuddy.com over there there is a program in which you can download ebuddy to any phone for free and anywhere its an amazing program you guys should start using it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast