did anyone else happen to notice the windows live messnger link on the BB site...I ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Bla1ze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya..NO!

MSN Live Messenger...

Advertisement

did anyone else happen to notice the windows live messnger link on the BB site...I went to the link for the install (see below) but it was a no go on a AT&T OS Pearl and a Rogers Curve (8300)..get ther error u see below.

Is this a 4.3 OS only item soon to come or do people actually have this installed?

j0hn00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242066D4

Re: MSN Live Messenger...

Maybe it's locked out just like how Yahoo is. My T-Mobile 8320 came with it already pre-installed.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

genoist no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3179F2D7

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I just tried to install it on my Verizon Wireless 8830 running OS 4.2.2.148. I ended up with the same error as the OP. I wonder what devices/operators support this program. All of the other RIM developed messenger apps work just fine for me.

jorgeg.ledes no está en línea Developer

Guys, there is another thread already with this, the good people of this forum are hard at work already in trying to get this resolved in a timely fashion.
    Best regards

Jorge Ledesma
    PIN 2440BE7C

www.blackberrygtd.com

Bla1ze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya..NO!

Smartphones supported: BlackBerry® 7130e, BlackBerry® 7250 and BlackBerry® 8703e from Bell Mobility, BlackBerry® 8800 from T-Mobile USA

Read it a lil bit further but USALLY these rules do not really apply, as I have installed many diff stuff to my bb that RIM says shouldn't work, and works fine....weird in this case though.