Using your BlackBerry browser , navigate to www.movy.tv/m . Click BlackBerry download then begin download. ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

MovyTV Video app - Tried it?

Advertisement

Using your BlackBerry browser, navigate to www.movy.tv/m. Click BlackBerry download then begin download. Once the client is installed, an icon will be created. If you haven’t previously registered on the movy.tv website (from your PC), you will be requested to sign up from your mobile device through the movy.tv client. Registering from your mobile device (using the movy.tv mobile client) provides temporary access (to get things started); you must complete the registration process on the website (using the same Username and Password entered through your mobile client) to complete the membership registration process.

When your sign up is validated, you can search all public media on movy.tv, as well as media in other people’s Groups you may have joined, along with any Portals to which you’ve subscribed. Joining Groups and subscribing to Portals must currently be done through the website (Portal subscription must also be done through the Portal Owner’s website). Once you have joined or subscribed, the Portals should be listed on the mobile client and the media content of specific Groups will also be accessible.

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it

Re: MovyTV Video app - Tried it?

sweeet thanks, looking to try this
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

thewildside no está en línea Stack level 2

installed the program and now planning to try and test it
    all help given is free, and as is. I'd hate for someone to try and sue me for a mobile bill
    Help Me grow my website by spreading the word!
    http://gadgetworld4u.com

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!

anyone already use this? How is it? is it really worth getting?

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

Downloaded it and get open tunnel failure.assume this is because I don't have my APN set as don't have unlimited data on it.
    Anyone else get it to work?
    via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rabbott no está en línea Stack level 2

I gave it a try - looks like a youtube-ish service. I watched one video, on ATT EDGE it was fairly slow to download. The quality and framerate was pretty good. It does not appear to stream but downloads the entire video before you can watch it. It didn't have 8300 as a device selection so I chose 8800.

Beware, it downloaded and forced me to watch an advertisement before it proceeded to the video I selected ...

okie so update ---

I signed up and installed and it is working decent on a edge network since i am using tmobile blackberry curve 8320

Will be tryin to see if it will working using wifi and will post the results
    all help given is free, and as is. I'd hate for someone to try and sue me for a mobile bill

takadante no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2C963

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

This application is nice, but it has too many loading screens. Variety of videos is limited. I would prefer http://tinytube.com

Just my 2cents.

Quote Originally Posted by rabbott View Post
    I gave it a try - looks like a youtube-ish service. I watched one video, on ATT EDGE it was fairly slow to download. The quality and framerate was pretty good. It does not appear to stream but downloads the entire video before you can watch it. It didn't have 8300 as a device selection so I chose 8800.

Beware, it downloaded and forced me to watch an advertisement before it proceeded to the video I selected ...
    it did not forced me to view any advertisement .... and also u should choose 8000 device instead of 8800
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by takadante View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

This application is nice, but it has too many loading screens. Variety of videos is limited. I would prefer http://tinytube.com

Just my 2cents.

yeah i agree with you but i like the concept behind it which is actually very neat ..
    Last edited by thewildside; 11-30-2007 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Automerged.

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!

seems so far there really isnt a good concrete reason to get this so ill wait.

esselomeli no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FB1A1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~kind of cool using the 8100 pearl its better than nothing for ota

sTen no está en línea Stack level 2

I've an error when try to connect to the channel .. =(
    sTen

JRawlinson no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E5E9D1

I tried it with the 8700c. Got pretty excited at first - the connectivity wasn't too laggy, and the interface was ubercool, but the framerate was just too slow. I regretfully uninstalled it. Anyone else with an 8700 running 4.2 try it?

- Jon

JPSKILLZ no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    26273ecc

Question

I have no problem downloading MovyTv but once I launch the application it just sits on the Retrieving Device List screen? Process says 100, but nothing else happens. Anyone know what the issue could be here?