Can anyone recommend a good movie list application? Windows Live Search doesn't work on my ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

YaoShi no está en línea Stack level 1

Movie listing application

Advertisement

Can anyone recommend a good movie list application? Windows Live Search doesn't work on my 8900.

Thanks.

trenafisher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30DA1A71
    Did u meam movie listings, like showtimes and such??
    If so Viigo just recently added movie listings to their entertainment section...thats one option for you to try if thats what you were looking for
    ...Your Attitude is going to determine your Altitude....

"So Blessed"

Instantz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I use the Viigo Application.

Download the application if you don't have it. Once you get it go to the Entertainment tab, then click Add Entertainment, then the first selection will be Movie Showtimes click it then it will bring up 2 more things, then you will click on Local Movie Showtimes.

After that it will bring up a thing where you select your Country, then you type in your city and it will bring up a list of the City's and what State that City is in and you select which one, then it will give you a list of the movie theatres in your area that you can choose of. When you choose one it will give you their phone number, address and so forth.

Then there will be another thing it will show and that is the movies that are showing in the area in which you live.

I hope this works for you.
    -MOTO*DROID- *Verizon Wireless*

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Poynt works great for me. You can dl straight from your bb going to m.mypoynt.com

PIN/ID
    30DA1A71

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Instantz View Post
    I use the Viigo Application.

Download the application if you don't have it. Once you get it go to the Entertainment tab, then click Add Entertainment, then the first selection will be Movie Showtimes click it then it will bring up 2 more things, then you will click on Local Movie Showtimes.

After that it will bring up a thing where you select your Country, then you type in your city and it will bring up a list of the City's and what State that City is in and you select which one, then it will give you a list of the movie theatres in your area that you can choose of. When you choose one it will give you their phone number, address and so forth.

Then there will be another thing it will show and that is the movies that are showing in the area in which you live.

I hope this works for you.
    lol..great minds think alike...
    you can check out www.getviigo.com from your berry to get viigo...

"So Blessed"

Oh yes they sure do. You gave a brief description. I didn't see it as I was posting/writing my reply while you posted yours.

But I just found this nice feature thing myself last night and was pretty impressed with it, now I don't have to worry about going home to find out times and so forth.

Big help I must say.

PIN/ID
    30DA1A71
    Quote Originally Posted by Instantz View Post
    Oh yes they sure do. You gave a brief description. I didn't see it as I was posting/writing my reply while you posted yours.

But I just found this nice feature thing myself last night and was pretty impressed with it, now I don't have to worry about going home to find out times and so forth.

Big help I must say.
    Well u described it perfectly...forgive me but ive spent too many hrs in front of this pc today, and my mind is slowly shutting down....lol..hence the brief reply

but i totally agree, one my pet peeves was not having access to listings on the go, and since i use viigo so much anyways, its excellent that they added this feature, i highly recommend it!

"So Blessed"

Quote Originally Posted by trenafisher View Post
    Well u described it perfectly...forgive me but ive spent too many hrs in front of this pc today, and my mind is slowly shutting down....lol..hence the brief reply

but i totally agree, one my pet peeves was not having access to listings on the go, and since i use viigo so much anyways, its excellent that they added this feature, i highly recommend it!
    Well thank you. I understand, I had school today and I woke up late because of the hour ahead thing. I forgot to set my alarm clock ahead one hour so ofcourse my alarm did not go off this morning at the right time. Oh well.

But I just started changing stuff around on my blackberry and noticed and remembered that I haven't used Viigo for a good while and I wanted to check out some new stuff.

So I just floated around on it for a bit then found that. It really is a big help. Such as when you are trying to find the movie theaters website and you are just SOL on finding it or if it isn't showing you the listings.

Okay Viigo works great! Thank you all.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    I would second Poynt...quick and easy...viigo hasn't worked that well for me

Glad it works, your welcome.

pigigi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Third the poynt. Decent app and gps to.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Viigo looks a bit complicated. Theres so many Channels.

What are your favorite channels?

Is there a way go put Gizmodo on? Im not too sure how viigo works.

Boy Genius Report is great!
    Damn interesting is good as well.
    Engadget Mobile is Nice
    Mobile Crunch has some fun reads.

Then I read some sports ones as well.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Quote Originally Posted by YaoShi View Post
    Viigo looks a bit complicated. Theres so many Channels.

What are your favorite channels?

Is there a way go put Gizmodo on? Im not too sure how viigo works.
    Oh don't get me wrong, I use Viigo everyday for all my RSS feeds.

I have way too many to list. This is were I get most of my news. I just like Poynt for the movies, since it uses GPS... viigo is just city listings and theater listings. It becomes a long list if you live in a big city.