Not sure if this is the right board for this post. So moderators I apologize ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

harry_b no está en línea Stack level 3

Mosnaps source code is for sale!!! Anyone?

Not sure if this is the right board for this post. So moderators I apologize in advance.

Firstly I would like to thank Hayden for creating such a wonderful site and giving developers to get in front of all the awesome BB fans.

Secondly I would like to thank Ronen Halvey and his team for giving honest reviews for our app and help make Mosnaps a great product.

Finally I would like to thank all the pinstack users for the support , testing and feedback. You all boosted our morale and kept us going.

Yes Mosnaps source code is for sale
    After working on it for a year and make it robust, very easy to use and flexible, we have come to the realization that we are damn good at developing apps and not very good at running a social site. We have made the decision to stick to our strength and develop apps for everyone at very affordable price. So we are offering Mosnaps source code for sale.

Are you are planning to offer photo sharing service for your site's users and planning to develop your very own app?

We recommend buying Mosnaps source code and customizing it. You can customize it yourself if you have a development team OR we can do it for you too. The interface is very flexible and you can change almost all aspect of the app's look and feel.

Developing an app from scratch is time consuming and very expensive. Plus supporting all OS of blackberry can become a challenge. Also it doesn't make sense to bump into a lot of bugs and fix it. That is expensive and will slowdown your launch.

Why waste time when we have already invested a lot of time in building a solid application and fixed all the bugs? We have beta tested it with 400 users from different countries and network.

Mosnaps works seamlessly on Blackberry Curve, Pearl, Flip, Bold and Storm. Buying Mosnaps source code is the fastest way to have your very own app and goto market. It will also make economic sense because you can get it for 10% of the cost of developing an app from scratch.

If you are a corporate and would like Mosnaps app for your business, we can help you. Mosnaps is ideal for businesses that have their employees on field and require taking photos. Like loss prevention, photos for yellow pages, auto body shops, hospitals, site surveys etc..

All photos will go directly to your secure server we can set that up for you. If you are interested, please send me a pm or email hmb143 AT GMAIL DOT COM. We are eager to help you.
    Last edited by harry_b; 05-31-2009 at 12:30 AM.