Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021 LastLast

Originally Posted by imije ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I also tried it and it told me ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by imije View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I also tried it and it told me unsupported media type. What am I doing wrong
    imije, welcome to PinStack!

Please update your profile with your device information so that we can help you better.

There is a blue box in the upper righthand corner of the screen which contains your username. Click on Control Panel and you can update your information there. Fill that in and then let us know what steps you took so that we can better assist you.

Roger

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Quote Originally Posted by imije View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I also tried it and it told me unsupported media type. What am I doing wrong
    Need more info about your device, either fill out your profile or list your BB model and OS version.

bmxchick8t no está en línea Stack level 2
    Roger do u think I should wipe everything that I download for this 4.5 deal off my comp and try to start over? If so I'll do that tonight. Btw I'm up way to late for myself too. The last 2 nites I was up till 2a tryin to work on it and I gotta be up at 6a, my blackberry must be worth it, huh.

Quote Originally Posted by bmxchick8t View Post
    Roger do u think I should wipe everything that I download for this 4.5 deal off my comp and try to start over? If so I'll do that tonight. Btw I'm up way to late for myself too. The last 2 nites I was up till 2a tryin to work on it and I gotta be up at 6a, my blackberry must be worth it, huh.
    Well, let's refresh my memory a bit! LOL! Your device is functional right now, correct? You just can't get the 4.5 OS to load to the device? Your last post said everything worked up until step 7 which was the vendor.xml file. Did you delete that file manually?

i did delete vendor file and my phone is good and alive

holy crap roger, i did it some how some way i got it to work. i cant thank u enough couldnt of done it w/ out ur help. i will enjoy moodio to the fullest now. thank you and everyone else who helped

LOL! I knew you could do it! Those instructions are pretty straightforward.

Glad you're a happy camper!

hey roger when i got it all squared away and did my restore all my themes were different and weird. can u tell me a lil bout that and y its doin that?
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by bmxchick8t View Post
    hey roger when i got it all squared away and did my restore all my themes were different and weird. can u tell me a lil bout that and y its doin that?
    ?
    Not sure I understand what you mean, bmxchick. I don't personally use custom themes (yet) so can't really be of much help here. Could just be that the theme(s) aren't compatible with the 4.5 OS, though.

BBPedroza no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204C8258
    Keep getting unsupported media type. Tried to change but rate and went from stereo to mono. Pretty much tried every setting but no luck. I am using 8110 on 4.3os.

You might need to upgrade to the 4.5 OS, BB and try it then.

PIN/ID
    204C8258
    Thanks. Not sure how I have never upgraded. BB (wap.pinstack.com)thanks ~thanks

BB,

I'd recommend you NOT upgrade your device unless you are completely comfortable in doing so. It is a relatively simple process, but you CAN run into difficulties, so if you're not comfortable with that, I would wait 'til you're more familiar with your device, etc.

Having said that, the latest OS for your device can be found here and instructions are in this thread. One thing to add to the instructions is to remove the media card (if you have one) from the device prior to upgrading. This has been known to cause issues with devices!

Cheers,
    Roger

PIN/ID
    204C8258
    Thank you ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ironman24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3198AA34
    I have a 8130 pearl OS 4.5.0.77 and cant get moodio to play . the player just sits there and does nothing when i try to play a station. Any help would be greatly appreciated!