Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

I have an 8700c and I kept getting that same error. I just don't think ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

kstrouse no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I have an 8700c and I kept getting that same error. I just don't think this application works on an 8700 with OS 4.2.

I discovered that I can listen to stations on the xPlayer beta that just got posted here. The stations that came with the software are working for me. I just have to figure out how to get a URL for NPR on it.

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    Quote Originally Posted by Oele View Post
    Hello, i'm the developer behind Moodio. I'll try to answer as many questions as possible.

HI.

welcome to the stacks, a fellow genius like yourself shoulda been here a long time ago.... but it's ok. we forgive you. Especially since you've developed this cooli moodio thing.

I personally haven't been able to enjoy yet ( don't ask me why, I think Verizon is actually reading my hatemail and blocking certain apps, aside from the normal things they block for their overpriced paying loyal customers, like GPS.) In anycase, I digress. Just wanted to say hello and encourage you.

keep up the good work.
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." ~BLAISE PASCAL

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Has anybody with an 8100 running 4.5 had any luck with Moodio? I've seen several 8100 users having no luck, myself included.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

richardc2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    317BF6E9
    I have a 8130 still running 4.2. i logged onto www.zoovision.com and m.youtube.com work but wap.tunin.fm did not work.

mister_p no está en línea Stack level 2
    i have a curve 8320 with OS 4.5 and my audio keeps stopping at 1min and 7 / 8 seconds. Anyone know what could be causing it? I've tried connecting with the wifi and edge and it does it everytime.

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberryfreek View Post
    Has anybody with an 8100 running 4.5 had any luck with Moodio? I've seen several 8100 users having no luck, myself included.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have an 8100 running OS 4.5. Moodio works great for me! I have tmobile if that helps.

PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Also, can someone help me add a station, I can't figure it out, let alone find the stations URL.

PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas1125 View Post
    I have an 8100 running OS 4.5. Moodio works great for me! I have tmobile if that helps.

Ive got SunCom which is being bought by tmo. I've found usually anything that works for tmo works for SunCom. I don't know what the difference could be.

PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Maybe it is the OS, are you running the beta? I am running the official release, version 4.5.0.37.

PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I'm running the official release 4.5.0.37.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lvsinjin no está en línea Stack level 1
    my 8100 on 4.5.0.46 with tmobile is having no problems with moodio. didn't have to do anything special at all.

also thanks to the dude that added all of those NOAA stations to the list.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Quote Originally Posted by j llama View Post
    I seem to run into an issue with adding some of my favorite streaming URLS, other than that, I am loving this.

Tip: to browse the web and listen to web radio at the same, press the Red end key and open Opera lol.

I am glad the volume keys work while the browser is in the background as well.
    That tip doesn't seem to work. As soon as I press the red key the player stops.

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

--HeavyC.

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    the keys and screen stay lit up and if I press the menu key, the stream stops. pressing the red end call key also stops the stream. can't switch application as well.

is there a way around this?

i've got auto dim light ON in the screen/keyboard options.

media options turn off auto backlighting is set to NO
    --
    More than meets the eye.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Having already registered, when I log on to their site, there are no stations to choose from. Shouldn't they have those that others have loaded, as well as some of the more popular ones, available to select from???

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    Having already registered, when I log on to their site, there are no stations to choose from. Shouldn't they have those that others have loaded, as well as some of the more popular ones, available to select from???
    You have to type something in the search box and a list will come up. If you type BBC, all BBC related stations will come up. Or if you want a genre, just type that in and it will come up. Not sure how new this service is, but I'm sure they are working on making it even better. I like the simplicity of it personally.