Travelling abroad and worried about roaming data usage? On a limited data plan and need ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ThierryL no está en línea Stack level 1

Arrow monitor your data traffic: testers wanted

Advertisement

Travelling abroad and worried about roaming data usage? On a limited data plan and need to know how much data usage you are incurring? Or maybe you're just curious how much data is being used by an application? e-office Mobile Data Alerter allows you to keep a watchful eye on all your data usage be it local usage on your home carrier or WiFi network or when travelling abroad on another carrier's network.

It also allows you to set up specified alerts, so for example if you have only a 500MB data plan you can set up an alert to go off at 400MB letting you know you are 100MB away from owing your carrier some extra coin. Built in is an application viewer as well, so you can see what applications are currently running.

Download info available here: http://forums.pinstack.com/f52/monitor_your_data_traffic_testers_wanted-107874/

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    thanks this is an awesome app
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I keep getting that my:
    Trial mode is expired. Select OK to check your (corporate) license status online. Available licenses will install automatically.
    I keep selecting OK, and I get:
    HTTP code: 0
    No network (BES/BIS) available to set up connection. OK
    ...which is true. I'm using wi-fi only on a phone that has no data plan.

Anyone know a solution to this?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Wow from the 12 of may until today I've used 951.8mbs of data on wifi 148.3mbs non roaming and 19.9kbs of roaming. And that's about 14 days. Geez. And I really haven't been using my phone a lot this month for data. I've been slammed at work with a bunch of new hires and trainings.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~