This is a software that I found on getjar. Not actually designed for blackberry but ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

deafcyclist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243F42A5

MoneyManager 2

Advertisement

This is a software that I found on getjar. Not actually designed for blackberry but it seems to work rather well on my 8100 (OS 4.5.0.55) and it seems easier to figure out than the free jablite one (not too sure of spelling, sorry)

the 2 issues I have with this software is...

that I can't change the default currency but as long as you set the proper currency in each category, it should buy be that big of a issue if you only have a few categories.

It also only shows monthly data. You can't exactly input for each day but for somebody like me who only need a very simplistic +$ or -$ list for keeping from getting a negative account, it is perfect.

Here is a link I copied on my 8100, hopefully it'll work for the other blackberry. Remember that the software is not designed just for blackberry, it is a generic software so be aware of the possibility that it might not work as well as you would like it to on different blackberry. (just a tip, you will use the menu button more than usual with this program)

http://wireless.getjar.com/mobile/pr.../MoneyManager2

I'm hoping that this might be a good alternative for peoples like me here who don't need anything too complicated for finance tracking.

deafcyclist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243F42A5
    Sorry, the link I went to didn't mention that the software was a trial. I've only played with the program until today when I started adding transactions. I found that this trial version only allow 5 transactions each section. :-/

I wonder if anybody knows of a free version of financial manager similiar to this?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~