Does anyone have any experience with Mobiola Studio , made by Warelex? I used it ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Mobiola Studio frustrations

Advertisement

Does anyone have any experience with Mobiola Studio, made by Warelex? I used it to download YouTube clips. I upgraded it last week and have not been able to use it since -- it won't accept my activation key. I tried to go back to the old version but it was also a no go with the registration key, so now I can't use the product. I've been trying to get this problem resolved for over a week with no success .. their support is what I would call nonexistent at this point. Has anyone else experienced this?

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Mobiola Studio frustrations

I guess your options are to do a manual removal of the current product and install the old one. If you are familiar with a PC and are comfortable with editing the registry you could try performing an uninstall and then search the registry for the files and keys. Remove them and try reinstalling the old one. That may help, I have done it before on other apps.

I am installing the program and will have a better idea of what registry keys are installed later. I might be able to tell you what to remove after searching around some.

**NOTE: If you are not PC savvy or comfortable with editing your PC registry, do not try it. Removing the wrong keys could render the PC OS inoperable!

thanks for your help...

I installed the trial and then unistalled and did a registry search. Nothing turned up but it may be as a binary store and harder to find. There are a couple programs on the web that help remove all traces of a program after installation, doing a search on Google may help.

Thanks, I will take a look. In the meantime, hopefully the developer will contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberspastic View Post
    In the meantime, hopefully the developer will contact me.
    From what I read on their forums, I would not hold your breath. Unless your favorite color is blue!

Yes, the warelex forums are very discouraging. however, after emailing a zillion times, they finally sent me a new activation code so I'm in business. According to them, my earlier emails went to their spam folder ...

Shame on them then, they should not be using that for service/sales request email accounts.