First off, I'm a new blackberry user (got an 8703e from my employer, still miffed ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

orty no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32BA5E00

Mobile Blogging Application?

Advertisement

First off, I'm a new blackberry user (got an 8703e from my employer, still miffed that the GPS won't work). These forums have been a great reference resource, so I want to thank everybody here for that.

My question is thus: I have a fairly popular blog powered by MovableType that I'd like to occassionally post to from my blackberry. The web interface for MovableType doesn't really lend itself to browsing and posting from it due to its heavy use of javascript. I'd rather use and offline posting tool like I do on my desktop (I use SharpMT on my desktop).

Now, I've seen some Java-based products like Azure that were originally written for Palm, and there are apps written for PocketPC/Windows (like PocketMT, which is made by the same guy that make SharpMT), but I've yet to find something that will work for MT.

I also can't use an e-mail to post function because MT doesn't have that functionality readily built in (there are hacks for it, but would rather not use them, and using a stand-alone app will give me more power).

Ideas?

akosnitzky no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Mobile Blogging Application?

Google Mobile Blog

orty no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32BA5E00

Re: Mobile Blogging Application?

Quote Originally Posted by akosnitzky
    Google Mobile Blog
    Which works with Blogger.com, and nothing else, AFAIK.