Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I personally love the application and will never delete it. I just wish I could ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

I personally love the application and will never delete it. I just wish I could run it on 2 devices like JiveTalk. That's my only gripe.

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I was a beta tester and yeah the program is cool but not worth my 20 to 30 dollars plus soon you will get 4.5 and then soon after 4.6 which 4.5 let's you search for the song you want and 4.6 will have the feautures almost like the iphone or the miutunes so I say if you love the program and want to spend the money go for it you don't then just don't buy it you get what you pay for, although I think it is pricy these people have the right to get paid for what they worked on. Its upto you if you wanna pay for it or not simple as that.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    i deleted it too after found out that the program is priced at 30-40 bucks! it is a good app but not worth that much imho!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Half off is a fair price for those who really love the program and went through the beta, even half off the full price instead of the sale price. But since I have 4.3 on my 8130, I can do playlists already......the only thing that really made this cool for me was scrolling through the album artwork to pick out music to play, But it's not worth $20 for just artwork scrolling.

Plus, with the later versions.....all of my compilation albums would have the artwork show for every track since the artists where different...so I would see the same artwork 15-20 times in a row.......I hated that. Also, the memory loss issues were never resolved for me....I contacted them about it and they never got back to me, so poor communication was my experience. So I won't be buying it.......even if I won a free copy, I probably wouldn't use it...but that's just my experience and opinion.

But, that's why they offer trials, so people can see if it's worth it to them.....I've payed higher amounts of money for much simpler programs...but they were things that were usefull or cool to me...so they were worth it.....if this interests you, try it out......I can see how many people would love it and even full price may be worth it to them. It's all a matter of opinion.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    ya thats b.s., I tried it ,its cool but 20 for art ,I dont think so.4.5 has a play list . just wait ,they'll have to drop the price then or give it for free,when the new os finally drops, but if you have all that money and cant wait buy it then.

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Half off is a fair price for those who really love the program and went through the beta, even half off the full price instead of the sale price. But since I have 4.3 on my 8130, I can do playlists already......the only thing that really made this cool for me was scrolling through the album artwork to pick out music to play, But it's not worth $20 for just artwork scrolling.

Plus, with the later versions.....all of my compilation albums would have the artwork show for every track since the artists where different...so I would see the same artwork 15-20 times in a row.......I hated that. Also, the memory loss issues were never resolved for me....I contacted them about it and they never got back to me, so poor communication was my experience. So I won't be buying it.......even if I won a free copy, I probably wouldn't use it...but that's just my experience and opinion.

But, that's why they offer trials, so people can see if it's worth it to them.....I've payed higher amounts of money for much simpler programs...but they were things that were usefull or cool to me...so they were worth it.....if this interests you, try it out......I can see how many people would love it and even full price may be worth it to them. It's all a matter of opinion.
    Now that i think about it, i think your right..i will just wait for the new OS (if ever.if ever) it comes out.

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    i got to agree way over priced and its not called ungratefull its called letting the softwear developers know how the public feels just like beta and i agree i bought the softwear too, also i am not really happy i can not put it on a second device, and its not like other softwear most softwear you can put on more than one device i did with flipside and with pocketday which was 35 bucks if they want to charge a little more for a multi license you know like antivirus i can agree with that but i got more money in softwear on my curves than the phones them self.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefairy1971 View Post
    Ok, i'm just saying. As a beta tester you get a 50% discount, at least thats what they promised us correct? But now that they have released it they have it on sale for $29.99 and we can not get a discount on the sale price. We can only get a discount on the full price. $39.99. Please don't call me cheap, I know it's only an extra $4 or $5 but shoot thats 1 tank of gas!
    If we were promised 50% discount (they never said 50% only on full price) then thats what we should get, 50% on the price..period. Whether it is on sale or not.
    Just my thoughts.
    i pulled out of the miutunes beta early on, so i don't remember what the 'promise' was ... but whatever the promise was, they should honor that.

i am one of those people that do not mind paying for software that i will USE ... i have an ipod too, but i don't like carrying it with me all the time OR sometimes just wanna enjoy some music on the sly and the ipod is at home. either way, i USE BOTH and the UI on Miutunes is hands-down the BEST i've seen. and when i buy/download music, it is in MP3 format ... so that i can use on my bb OR convert to use on my ipod.

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefairy1971 View Post
    Hi, well the program is way better than the media player that comes on our phone. you can make a playlist for example, in fact several instead of listening to whatever song come son next or shuffle. Album art, etc. it's way cooler. You should try the free trial for 7 days and see if you like it.
    And way slower. No I didn't like it at all. Nice we can try before we buy and that there is diversity for everyone.

summerhowell no está en línea Stack level 3
    Miutunes is a very neat music player. I also have an ipod but use my BlackBerry when I forget to charge it. I feel its not worth the price. Even with the 50% discount. I don't think it would've been hard to the company to give more licenses or even a deeper discount to those who helped them develop this products. Without the beta testers, they wouldn't have found half the bugs that was found. IMHO, of course.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    [QUOTE=bluefairy1971;747343]yes lol ,,a gallon sorry.

by the way..i wasnt mad or angry and someone on here seems a bit tiffed or hasn't gotten any last night i think..god grief..why such hostility?? (sighs)

BAWAHHHHAAAA! Now that was funny!
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

NightFire no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Wheel
    You know, I still like FlipSide better. I know it doesn't separate genres or display artists by years, but I found the album art to be crisper and the interface more intuitive. I don't own an iPod, most likely never will (with my precious BlackBerry, why?). Perhaps that's why I never quite appreciated MiuTunes like others. I also have a lot of Windows Media (wma) files, and those aren't fully supported by MiuTunes.

Mere hours before the beta program was closed for good, I downloaded MiuTunes 2.0.5. It would still throw an exception at me upon quiting the program. And yet they are telling me that this program is being sold for $40 ($30 sale price)?! I hope they've ironed out a few more kinks, then.

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    I kept the beta it works well and is fine for me. plus, its free!

Charneus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24372D18
    I used this program quite a bit while in Beta. I also took the survey from Miutunes. I remember one of the questions was "What price do you think we should sell this product for?" I answered $9.95. Fair price, I thought. I was pissed to learn that I would have to shell out $30 for this program. They say that the final version is pretty much the same as the last beta version? No thanks. There were too many bugs in the last beta for me to care about buying the program.

Chaneus

Rota no está en línea Stack level 2
    When asked in the survey what a good price would be I answered 10 to 15 bucks at most. I most likely won't be buying the program now that I know it'll be 20 bucks with the discount. The 4.5 media player works just fine for me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast