Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ok, i'm just saying. As a beta tester you get a 50% discount, at least ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs down Miutunes not fair on pricing!

Advertisement

Ok, i'm just saying. As a beta tester you get a 50% discount, at least thats what they promised us correct? But now that they have released it they have it on sale for $29.99 and we can not get a discount on the sale price. We can only get a discount on the full price. $39.99. Please don't call me cheap, I know it's only an extra $4 or $5 but shoot thats 1 tank of gas!
    If we were promised 50% discount (they never said 50% only on full price) then thats what we should get, 50% on the price..period. Whether it is on sale or not.
    Just my thoughts.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    It's a $10 discount....that's only two gallons of gas here!

However, I really dont see the hype in buying something that your phone comes with anyway. JMO.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    It's a $10 discount....that's only two gallons of gas here!

However, I really dont see the hype in buying something that your phone comes with anyway. JMO.
    Hi, well the program is way better than the media player that comes on our phone. you can make a playlist for example, in fact several instead of listening to whatever song come son next or shuffle. Album art, etc. it's way cooler. You should try the free trial for 7 days and see if you like it.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I beta tested this also and LOVE the program. I managed to be lucky enough to get a free license but what I don't get is why I can't have the program on 2 BlackBerry's.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I beta tested this also and LOVE the program. I managed to be lucky enough to get a free license but what I don't get is why I can't have the program on 2 BlackBerry's.
    lucky you!!! congrats! yeah i saw that you can only have it on one your blackberrys. I guess they are treating it just like regular software. But what happens if you lose your phone or something. anyway congrats again!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    You can request to have the license transferred to a different BB by emailing them via their website and giving them the license number, old BB PIN and new BB PIN. Then you have to wipe the software off the old BB after installing it on the new BB.

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    thats pretty much like any software licenses. One license per device unless you buy two.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefairy1971 View Post
    Hi, well the program is way better than the media player that comes on our phone. you can make a playlist for example, in fact several instead of listening to whatever song come son next or shuffle. Album art, etc. it's way cooler. You should try the free trial for 7 days and see if you like it.
    I have an ipod for album art and I can make playlists with my media player! Hey...if people want it, go for it----but then complaining about pricing is silly IMO. At least the beta testers are getting a discount, they dont even have to offer that.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

cabbnut no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    231fe5b6
    I was one of the "unlucky" beta testers who did not get a free license, but was happy to pay half the regular price to get a far superior media player than the default BB one.

I'm assuming 'bluefairy1971' you meant gallon and not tank of gas. I paid CDN$78 for my last tank of gas!

boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    I don't see what the problem is with the media player within the BB. The browser on the other hand...
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by cabbnut View Post
    I was one of the "unlucky" beta testers who did not get a free license, but was happy to pay half the regular price to get a far superior media player than the default BB one.

I'm assuming 'bluefairy1971' you meant gallon and not tank of gas. I paid CDN$78 for my last tank of gas!
    yes lol ,,a gallon sorry.

by the way..i wasnt mad or angry and someone on here seems a bit tiffed or hasn't gotten any last night i think..god grief..why such hostility?? (sighs)

anyway.....
    and yeah the default media player is kinda crappy. just wanted to know others thought the 50% rule was fair to give but take back if there was a sale price thats all..not ungrateful at all..thanks anyway to those who had open minded comments, even if you thought i was wrong at least you didn't say it with an attitude..,,,,,,,,,,JMO.

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    - Not everyone has/wants an iPod.

- This is an amazing app, better than the stock media player.

- There should be 2 price schemes, one for beta testers and one regular priced.

- Folks are tired of waiting for the new OS for the upgraded media player features.

- IMO, because obviously it couldve been someone elses. Hey Blue!

Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrRadio View Post
    - Not everyone has/wants an iPod.

- This is an amazing app, better than the stock media player.

- There should be 2 price schemes, one for beta testers and one regular priced.

- Folks are tired of waiting for the new OS for the upgraded media player features.

- IMO, because obviously it couldve been someone elses. Hey Blue!
    LMBO....Hey Mr. Radio!!! where have you been? lol Did you try the player..I really liked it. I think I am just gonna take it at the 50% off the regular price and call it a day..lol
    Thank you for all your help previously stranger !

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Ok, i'm just saying. As a beta tester you get a 50% discount, at least thats what they promised us correct? But now that they have released it they have it on sale for $29.99 and we can not get a discount on the sale price. We can only get a discount on the full price. $39.99. Please don't call me cheap, I know it's only an extra $4 or $5 but shoot thats 1 tank of gas!
    If we were promised 50% discount (they never said 50% only on full price) then thats what we should get, 50% on the price..period. Whether it is on sale or not.
    Just my thoughts.

I have to agree with you, I know alot of work goes into programing, and they should make some money, But I think they didn't treat the beta testers very well price wise, so I deleted the program, its not like Jive talk, that one I can't live with out! Media is very secondary to me, And between the built in and XPlayer, which is free, I am quite happy, not paying for another program.
    Last edited by pda.teck; 05-27-2008 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Cuz my spelling S**KS
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    LMBO....Hey Mr. Radio!!! where have you been? lol Did you try the player..I really liked it. I think I am just gonna take it at the 50% off the regular price and call it a day..lol
    Thank you for all your help previously stranger !
    Well I was going to get it until PDA just reminded me of xPlayer for the BB. Anyway, Im only a PIN away, you know that!

Quote Originally Posted by pda.teck View Post
    And between the built in and XPlayer, which is free, I am quite happy, not paying for another program.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast