Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by blueman Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with both ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

rootwoman123 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by blueman View Post
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with both of these products and could recommend one over the other.

I would also take recommendations for any other product which would be better. I have a Bold and run out of memory periodically and looking for something to keep it cleaned up.

Thanks!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rootwoman123 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I would not try Aerize Optimizerif I were you. Not only does it not work, on my 8330 Curve OS4.5, it locks the memory cleaner open; autocleans endlessly even when you set it not to and leaves the memory cleaner in the locked position even when uninstalled. To add insult to injury, neither Aerize or Mobihand have technical or customer support links on their sites. If anyone has customer or technical support information for either company, PLEASE pass it on. Until I find a way to ensure software businesses stand behind their products,I will no longer conduct business with either company. I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here. However, I refuse to patronize them or any other vendor that makes customers jump through hoops in order (1) determine whether the application meets their needs before purchase or (2) makes troubleshooting installations nightmarish.Why, pray tell, should we have to resort to these forums to obtain data that by right of purchase should come with the product? By the way, the same advise goes for the Empower HTML Viewer (also purchased through Mobihand). You would do just as well to set fire to your $30 than to expect support with this product either. Good Luck

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    I strongly support rootwoman123.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12