Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with both of these products and ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

blueman no está en línea Stack level 2

Question MemoryUP vs Aeirze Optimizer 2008

Advertisement

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with both of these products and could recommend one over the other.

I would also take recommendations for any other product which would be better. I have a Bold and run out of memory periodically and looking for something to keep it cleaned up.

Thanks!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i have used memoryup and couldn't really tell if it did anything or not.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

fox581 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by blueman View Post
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with both of these products and could recommend one over the other.

I would also take recommendations for any other product which would be better. I have a Bold and run out of memory periodically and looking for something to keep it cleaned up.

Thanks!
    I couldent see anything different with memory up either
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Diffused no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have memoryup pro on my curve 8330 with 4.3 OS. I was having lots of memory leaks and hourglass all the time. This app can run in the background so you wouldn't know it was doing anything, except... I have no more lost memory or hourlassing. I think there is a trial version.

miberry no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i have used memoryup and couldn't really tell if it did anything or not.
    Yeah, the best way is take a battery pull
    And god creates the BlackBerry.

Simply revolutionize

http://mindberry.net

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/luongdat

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    got memory up pro. Mind you, it's a RAM booster, i.e. frees Random Access Mem and not device mem ('file free..'). RAM boosting helps run apps with less hourglassing and smoothly. But to have more 'file free' you pull the battery if your device is non querty keyboard. If querty key board, you can reboot like a pc (ctrl+alt+del)

blueman no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by banglaberry View Post
    got memory up pro. Mind you, it's a RAM booster, i.e. frees Random Access Mem and not device mem ('file free..'). RAM boosting helps run apps with less hourglassing and smoothly. But to have more 'file free' you pull the battery if your device is non querty keyboard. If querty key board, you can reboot like a pc (ctrl+alt+del)
    Do you know if Aerize Optimizer is also a RAM booster?

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by banglaberry View Post
    cool...i may put it back on.i just wasn't sure how it worked.i did notice that the app memory never increased with it so that makes sense.

Viper43 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have Memory Up Pro on my curve and after I do a battery pull my device is fast but, faster after using my mem up pro. It does work! Granted it is meant to free up memory but if you are trying to maximize your phones speed and free mem get this!

guruleenyc no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have both installed on my Bold and Aerize just seems like a dashboard to the builtin rim feature under options | security | memory cleaner

Diffused no está en línea Stack level 3
    Does Aerize have the same type options that MemoryUp has, ei. Times to set it, view logs, etc.?

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    Quote Originally Posted by blueman View Post
    Do you know if Aerize Optimizer is also a RAM booster?
    Yes, and I would recommend MemoryUP Pro. I have used it extensively on different BB and Symbian devices. Have tried Aerize, but haven't found it to be better

guruleenyc no está en línea Stack level 2
    To my dismay AGAIN! I am left with 0Kb free for application installations! MemoryUp Pro and Aerize Optimizer are both installed on my Bold/9000 and when I ran the MemoryUp, it freed approx. 45KB only! Then I went it ran the Aerize Optimizer, and it freed up approx. 256KB of memory only....

I now have mysteriously have 3MB showing as available under Options | Memory | App memory free space

The limitation of application memory and or persistent leaks draining this space is becoming unbearable!

Any ideas fellow stackers???

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    How much mem does the bold have for apps? How much do you start with after reboot?

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by guruleenyc View Post
    To my dismay AGAIN! I am left with 0Kb free for application installations! MemoryUp Pro and Aerize Optimizer are both installed on my Bold/9000 and when I ran the MemoryUp, it freed approx. 45KB only! Then I went it ran the Aerize Optimizer, and it freed up approx. 256KB of memory only....

I now have mysteriously have 3MB showing as available under Options | Memory | App memory free space

The limitation of application memory and or persistent leaks draining this space is becoming unbearable!

Any ideas fellow stackers???
    you have some memory eating apps installed. you need to delete some apps that you don't use. news apps and other apps that update themselves are usually a good place to look first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast