check this out. you can personalize your experience by going on your computer and signing ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

fsantiago36 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249E3B0A

Thumbs up mdog.com cherck this out

Advertisement

check this out. you can personalize your experience by going on your computer and signing up for a free account and then choosing what you want mdog to display.

mDog is the world's most comprehensive mobile destination, enabling fast, free, Internet browsing on any mobile device. There's nothing to download - the browsing work is all handled remotely.

Simply point your mobile web browser to mdog.com.

What is mDog?

mDog enhances your mobile browsing experience. Pointing your mobile browser to mdog.com optimizes the internet for your mobile device. Your selected websites will display perfectly on your mobile screen.

What can I do with mDog?

With mDog, you can do anything you would do using an Internet browser. Surf your favorite websites, search for information - even read and update blogs in real-time... from anywhere. It provides access to the Internet in a cleaner, faster-loading, easy-to-browse mobile format.

How is mDog better?

Most websites aren't optimized for mobile browsing, which is many of them don't display very well. Your phone is trying to download information like your computer would, which doesn't work very well and can slow down the web browsing experience.

mDog displays the web differently, enhancing the mobile browsing experience. It's the best way to access the web via your mobile device because it was developed specifically for that purpose.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

originator no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3012482A

Re: mdog.com cherck this out

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sounds interesting, I'm going to have to check it out after work also.

schattenmann no está en línea Stack level 2

Nice portal, but tailored for users in the US. 10% are from international interest, the rest of the world that is

still.savage no está en línea Stack level 1

as an international user I regularly have probs even accessing the mdog site. only seems to work 40/50% of the time. nice site though when working.

schattenmann no está en línea Stack level 2

so is there a service someone could recommend for, say, european users? the idea itself is quite nice...

fishcube no está en línea Stack level 2
    I can't get mdog website to work?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    me neither....
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/