I think I found what I was looking for and again it's free (it seems ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum
Mara Tick (list manager with calendar integration)
I think I found what I was looking for and again it's free (it seems free software is the only one that adapts to my needs).
In any case, maybe others find it useful as there are not many GOOD alternatives to this one. Easy to use and fast with a lot of options.
Free Shopping & ToDo List Application
A simple todo list maker for any Blackberry with OS 4.0 or higher.
Version: 1.0.8. Features include:
* Checked off items are automatically pushed down to the bottom of list
* Unlimited number of list and list size
* Auto-complete with a built in dictionary (user prompted to load upon install)
* Self learning dictionary of todo items
* Icon selector provided to customize each list
* Todo items can be selectively copied between lists
* Entire data can be copied, backed up/restored to or from any BB app
* Items can be moved up and down along the list for easy prioritization
* Item's move can be triggered by ALT+click or ALT+M
* Each list integrable with BB calendar
* Duplicate a list menu, useful when you have a template list
* Email a selected list, the receiver will 'Copy' it from email and import using 'Add Data from Clipboard'
* Delete all Selected on List screen
* User can select item name or measurement vocabulary when 'Loading vocabulary from Clipboard'
I agree 100%
I downloaded Mara Tick about two weeks after switching from a palm treo to the curve and I love Mara tick. I use that application more than any other and I can't believe it is free. I really don't think that I could live without it now. I use it for all of my day to day task.
What I like most are the lively colors and pictures. It makes working in the application more exciting instead of the dull look of the calendar view.
Free apps Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
looks like a pretty good app...will play with it more!
I just got to play with it and it is a good app. It's got a leaf as an icon and that pops uop from time to time when creating tasks but other that that it is one solid app
~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
I downloaded this appl, but it's not for me.
Cool features- Each list integrable with BB calendar, Items can be moved up and down along the list for easy prioritization.
I don't create enough tasks for this app, but good find!
I'll have to check this out
BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist
One thing I don't understand, what is the "Amount" part of the list suppsed to represent?
I just downloaded this software, as I think it would be extremely helpful in organizing my workload, as well as home items.
It seems to me, that if I have multiple work tasks that are not due the same day/time as another, I would need to create a "New List" for each individual item. Is this correct? If that's the case, I don't know how well it would work from my workload. If I'm completely off, can you provide me with a link to read up more about the features of this app so that I can tell whether or not it suits my needs please?
Originally Posted by timastyle
To me the amount specifies the number of that item I want to get.
Well, the link is on the first post: http://www.mongoltoronto.com/bb/
will try this out later
Awesome find +1 Trust
Good app. I'm deciding on which one to keep Mara tick or the bbchecklist.
~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
Good app, been using this for 2 weeks now. I like it.
9000 Bold / v188.8.131.527 / at&t
Moving from HandyShopper to MaraTick
Hello! I just left my Palm for a BlackBerry and have downloaded the MaraTick app to replace the HandyShopper app I had on my Palm. I want to copy a list from HandyShopper to MaraTick. I've uploaded the list as a "vocabulary" into MaraTick but I can't seem to import it into a new list. Can anyone help? Thanks!
Tags for this Thread