So I just downloaded the FREE software (you can google mapquest mq4m) to my ATT ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

frecato no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Mapquest 4 Mobile for Blackberry *Network Issues* HELP

Advertisement

So I just downloaded the FREE software (you can google mapquest mq4m) to my ATT 8310 BES running os 4.5.0.52 (75) and I can't get the thing to work. It installed fine but when I try to open it it gives me a network error saying it is not able to connect to the network. All other apps on the bb work fine ie MS Live and there are no options in the program to try and change anything. I also have the connection setting to "Allow" for this program. My TCP settings are wap.cingular,WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM, CINGULAR1 and I have done a few battery pulls already.

Needless to say I just want to get the app to work and win. I think it is supposed to have voice guided directions and want to test it out.

If anyone can help awesome! or if anyone is using this can you let me know what you think and if it is worth this hassle and are there voice guided directions?

ps- I just tried installing Infospace Findit and I got a network error too.... hhmmmm

As always thanks in advance for any help!
    Last edited by frecato; 11-09-2008 at 02:31 PM.

stepchild no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20DD0DBE
    I just downloaded it and it seems to be working fine. Really cannot give you any help.

I am also using a 8310.

frecato no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by stepchild View Post
    I just downloaded it and it seems to be working fine. Really cannot give you any help.

I am also using a 8310.

Does it give voice guided directions? and are you running 4.5 with BES?