Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Here's the invite thread: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...read_free.html... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: Manage calls, block calls, record calls, save vm forever

Advertisement

-----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

switu no está en línea Stack level 2

I would like to get an invite,
    I can not pm, not enough posts
    mielec@rogers.com

gek0 no está en línea Stack level 1

i would like an invite as well

gek0@gek0.org

n ot enough posts for PM's .. Thanks

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Hi everyone, I would really like the opportunity to try this out. If anyone wants to share an invite, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much ahead of time.

Email: eamenendez@gmail.com

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mosher50 no está en línea Stack level 1

Noob here who cannot pm for an invite

would like one

steve.m.mosher@gmail.com

Thanks and I'm happy to have found this forum!

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I wonder why Iowa is not listed?

mandava_rs no está en línea Stack level 1

Please send me the Grand Central invite

Please Send me the grand central invite to mandava_rs@yahoo.com

redman3170 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305CB049

i WOULD LIKE AN INVITE!

I would like to recieve an invite please yourstrulyinsc@yahoo.com and my last name is Garrett! Thank you very much!

skanarkia no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24594A12
    BILL PAYMENT

Subscriber may be required to pay monthly subscription charges, enhanced service charges, and/or usage charges in connection with the Services, as stated by GrandCentral. There may be additional fees if Subscriber requests a change in any Services. Depending upon the level of Services selected by Subscriber, there may be charges for calls to or from certain locations, including without limitation payphones, calls placed, and areas within extended calling zones. There may also be applicable taxes, surcharges, assessments, government fees and charges for any special or enhanced services Subscriber uses. Any of the foregoing may be billed to Subscriber when they reach a limit as GrandCentral determines at its sole discretion.
    GrandCentral will charge Subscriber the rates in effect under Subscriber's subscription plan, plus any enhanced service charges at the time of subscription, as such rates may be updated by GrandCentral from time to time. Some charges (such as, but not limited to, surcharges) may accumulate in Subscriber's account before Subscriber is charged for such amounts, or such amounts may be charged to Subscriber as assessed. If Subscriber has enrolled in a then-current subscription plan and chooses to change the plan, and if there are one or more days remaining on Subscriber's current subscription, Subscriber will be credited for those days in the calculation of Subscriber's charges. Subscriber's billing cycle starts on the day the subscription purchase is successfully processed. If there is a change in subscription plan, there may be a resulting change in Subscriber's billing date.
    Users may purchase prepaid credits to be used for GrandCentral services as described on the Website. GrandCentral will not offer any refunds or reimbursements for the purchase price of such prepayments. Unused balances shall expire six (6) months from the most recent date of use, and may not be transferred. Usage of minutes is billed in one minute increments. Minutes are deducted for inbound calls and per minute charges shall accrue for outbound calls. Prepaid credits are billed at the time of purchase. If Subscriber selects "Auto-Recharge", such credits are automatically purchased and charged to Subscriber when the available balance reaches a threshold, determined by GrandCentral in its sole discretion.
    If Subscriber changes Subscriber's Services from a billed plan to a free plan, Subscriber will be billed through the end of the billing cycle in which such a change is made.
    Subscriber agrees that all payments will be made to GrandCentral via credit or debit card, issued by a US bank, including MasterCard?, VISA?, AmericanExpress?, or Discover?. GrandCentral may change the credit cards accepted at any time, at its sole discretion. Subscriber's name and address as it appears on Subscriber's GrandCentral account must also be on the credit account from which Payment is made. If Subscriber provides a credit card number that GrandCentral accepts for payment of Subscriber's monthly bills, Subscriber is authorizing GrandCentral to charge the amounts Subscriber owes, then or later, to that credit card account and to demand immediate payment from the card issuer. Subscriber also agrees to pay, under the terms of Subscriber's agreement with the card's issuer, the amounts charged to Subscriber's credit card. Every time Subscriber uses GrandCentral Services, Subscriber re-affirms that GrandCentral is authorized to charge Subscriber's card. Subscriber agrees to authorize GrandCentral to charge purchases made online to the credit card account supplied to GrandCentral when the subscription was initiated, or the card that GrandCentral has on file when the purchase is made. Subscriber agrees to pay all costs and expenses, including without limitation attorney's fees, incurred by GrandCentral to collect any monies due under terms of this Agreement.

Is Only Me And My BlackBerry....

MissKnyc no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello,

New user so I can't PM, anyone have a grand central invite they can send me?
    kcadysawyer@gmail.com

very much appreciated, thanks!

bhhappy no está en línea Stack level 1

GrandCentral Invite

Hi!
    I would be very grateful if you could extend a GrandCentral invite to me by emailing it to bhhappy[at]gmail[dot]com ( bhhappy@gmail.com ) Thank you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123