I tried the trial version last night and it is kinda addicting. Not a typical ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Lost in the Pyramid game...

Advertisement

I tried the trial version last night and it is kinda addicting. Not a typical game but still addicting. Anyone have it? Just wondered if it is really worth the price tag? It looks good from what I did but it is $19.95!! It is a huge file.

Oh, it is kinda funny because when my trial ended it asked if I wanted to continue to play for free so I said yes and it said Buy the game or find a hacked version. LOL

Any other games you would suggest besides the typical Brick Breaker, Tetris, etc. I have Suduko, Lingo, Hangman, and Brick Breaker. I tried the Volcano Maze but didn't like it. The Zelda game didn't seem to work too well on my Curve and Disco Bowling was ok but I took it off.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

renizans no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ka-glom,Lingo and Circle popper are all really good and free! I think they are all by Magmic. Pipes is another I just got and I like it too.I also have a sudoku and backgammon game. Right now you can download a free trial of guitar hero 3 for your BB

Svend no está en línea Stack level 2
    If you are "in" to rpg games I can't stress how good of a game Heroes Lore would be for you. The controls might take for you to get used to but it is a great RPG. SNES graphics and sound. The game does cost 9.99 and there is no trial. But if you have played Zelda and Crono Trigger then it's a mix bewteen both of them. ~via BB 8320(wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    just ask
    I just downloaded the CSI game from Gameloft. I saw it under AT&T Media Mall online so I went to Gameloft and played the demo online. It looks pretty cool. I love CSI! Still debating on Lost in the Pyramid. Wish it wasn't so high.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

jbean7916 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245A99C3
    Quote Originally Posted by renizans View Post
    Right now you can download a free trial of guitar hero 3 for your BB
    Where are you finding the trial??

I think I found it at bplay. www.bplay.com ~via BB 8100 (wap.pinstack.com)~

jonas269 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Don't bother with spending the $19.99 for Lost in the Pyramid. You can actually get it for $9 with PayPal only. Go to the CrazySoft website, click on Lost in the Pyramid. Where it has Blackberry on the right side click on More. On the right side of the screen under the Download It button you should see a Star next to "Inform Me about updates". When you click on this a small box will come up asking for a secret word. Enter in 1978 and will let you buy it for only $9.

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Cool Jonas! Thanks!

I just tried it and does work. Have to wait til pay day though since my Paypal account is set up with our old bank account and I just put so much in it each week. Thanks again!

BTW, the CSI game is pretty cool, I have played all the way through on Rookie.
    Last edited by TNgal22; 04-16-2008 at 11:42 AM.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

PIN/ID
    just ask
    I got the Lost in the Pyramid for $9. It is an addicting game, some lags/bugs here and there but still a cute game!
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee