Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I tried the lite version since reading all your views on it.But I mainly saw ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

bill16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sorry no

Advertisement

I tried the lite version since reading all your views on it.But I mainly saw the lacking of organization and I didn't notice any real difference in speed.The updated version seems to work fine for me so I switched back.By the way I haven't had any hour glassing on the new version that I can remember.Oh,my blackberry is the 8330 curve os4.5 if that makes any difference in this.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Paian no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bill16 View Post
    I tried the lite version since reading all your views on it.But I mainly saw the lacking of organization and I didn't notice any real difference in speed.The updated version seems to work fine for me so I switched back.By the way I haven't had any hour glassing on the new version that I can remember.Oh,my blackberry is the 8330 curve os4.5 if that makes any difference in this.
    I posted this long ago, I think half a year...? Back than Viigo 3 was having hourglass issues, many ppl noted that, now its much better Im happy to say, the latest Viigo dont have that issue anymore

Just that, when you read feed as much as Im (or you already are) that first homescreen is real annoying as Lite version skips all that and goes right into your feeds, plus it does comsume much less memory even at the latest version of Viigo

bill16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sorry no
    I see what you mean.I'm disabled so time I have,and I guess I hadn't considered it from the average busy persons perspective.You see,for me the seperation of subjects and cleaner look,help me focus faster to find the feed I'm wanting to read.Now the hour glassing would have made me crazy.I guess to my embarrassment simplified but organized formating is more important for me, than the speed of access.The lite version from my eyes seemed almost as if it was jumbled up and with my dislexia I already have to reread things more than once to truely comprehend a lot of the time.When it's not ummm not organized into easy to visually seperate catagories it's like trying read a sentence in the middle of a search-a-word puzzle.But thank you very much for opening my eyes to a different perspective.

srh99 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadnassri View Post
    sorry but the Lite version is not support on the Bold/Storm.
    I just installed the Lite version it on my Tour!!

Thanks for the link

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12