hello, I'm looking for a task or checklist program where I can copy the entire ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

caucasion no está en línea Stack level 2

Looking for task program that can copy lists

Advertisement

hello, I'm looking for a task or checklist program where I can copy the entire list and change the name. I have one for my palm but would like to completely switch to the BB. More discriptively I need a task with a name that has 6 checkbox / data fields under it and while every program has this I need one that I can copy the 6 checkboxes / data fields cause they never change only the name does and I need over a hundred of these. I tried pd list and you can copy each checkbox / data field 1 at a time which is about the amount of time I can rewrite these in. So does anyone know of a program that has a copy list function or know of one that I can manipulate my checklist / data fields on my pc.

Thanks for any response, I know its a little confusing wth I'm talkin about so heres a diagram of an individual checklist. I need a atleast a 100 of these where only the name of the person at the top (joe blow) would change.

Joe Blow

[ ] sign
    [ ] aproved
    [ ] 1st check
    [ ] built
    [ ] 2nd check
    [ ] problem

regor99 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Looking for task program that can copy lists

Track it (custom) should do the trick. Its really a relational database and goes further than anything else for a blackberry user in its power.

Its on handango, has a trial period and is really powerful. V underrated piece of software.

Give it a go and tell me what you think

caucasion no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Looking for task program that can copy lists

thanks regor99, this program deffinatly looks capable of what I need. I will admit I am having a little trouble setting up the custom fields though. you can do so much with this program and my needs are so simple, one would think I could figure this out. I will press on though and read the directions for the 5th time now and see if I cant get a text field with a checkbox on a line and then make six of them. you would think they wouldof hadd this as a demo on there like recipes or something.