I dont have the internet on my BB pearl and I would like to be ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

soccergk no está en línea Stack level 2

Question looking for a map and directions program for those that dont have the internet

Advertisement

I dont have the internet on my BB pearl and I would like to be able to upload directions and or maps. is there a way to do this? or a free program? a type of word document or something?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: looking for a map and directions program for those that dont have the internet

sorry man I don't think there is one....

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: looking for a map and directions program for those that dont have the internet

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the volume of data would overwhelm servers, never mind a desktop PC. The only way that tiny parts of that data can get to a Blackberry is by being connected to a network of server farms...via the Internet.

lric101 no está en línea Stack level 1

If you have a PC (desktop), load Microsoft streets and trips (2cds), Once this is installed, you can open the folder it installed onto and with yourhand held plugged in, you can install "pocket streets".

This will let you map and obtain directions on the pc and download the final product into your handheld.

It worked for me, hope it works for you.
    I used Microsoft Streets and Trips 2006 w/gps

cbarbaro no está en línea Stack level 1

Try using Google 411 also. No data needed as it uses SMS only. Send a text to GOOGL with the directions you are requesting and they will shoot an SMS back with directions in seconds.