I am a long time user of a Palm and its desktop software which allows ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

sleeper757 no está en línea Stack level 1

Looking for Calendar, Task List Program

I am a long time user of a Palm and its desktop software which allows synchronizing calendar and task lists, among other things. I just purchased a BB 8130 and understand that I cannot sync with the Palm Desktop.

This leads to my question ... I am looking for a program to take its place - where I can enter info on the computer or the Pearl and then sychronize the two. My office uses Groupwise 6.5 and I have been able to sync the calendar, but I do not think it will do the same for tasks. I have tried Google Calendar, but this only syncs calendar, not tasks. Neither will allow the creation of task lists. I have seen ads for a program Pocket Day, but cannot tell if that can be loaded onto my computer. It also looks pretty complicated.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

fwellers no está en línea Stack level 2
    PocketDay isn't complicated. It's good for providing a desktop like view, where you can see tasks, appts, emails etc... Not really what you're describing.

A real good app for maintaining and syncing all kinds of notes and things between the handheld and a desktop is IdeaMatrix by rexwireless. pricey, but good.

For syncing calendar, tasks, contacts over the air, I use SyncJe.
    People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.

bpomeroy no está en línea Stack level 2
    My only experience is with outlook. It will sync fully with your BB. Calendar, tasks, contacts, and tasks...