Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

You need to stop the drive, if you go to my computer and click on ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Advertisement

You need to stop the drive, if you go to my computer and click on the drive thats your bb media card it will tell you there is no device connected. you need to eject it then plug in your bb again and it will find it. also make sure the phone is not in keyboard lock or it wont reconize it either.

to find the file go to your media on your bb hit menu>Explore and you can search your media card

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Reworked my icons for this app here are the changes!

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...en8/icon-1.png (new Icon)
    http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...allen8/dir.png (directory)
    http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...llen8/file.png (file)

still no responce from the creater, so i cant release this app on stacks yet, email me if you want it

stolt no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffallen8 View Post
    You need to stop the drive, if you go to my computer and click on the drive thats your bb media card it will tell you there is no device connected. you need to eject it then plug in your bb again and it will find it. also make sure the phone is not in keyboard lock or it wont reconize it either.

to find the file go to your media on your bb hit menu>Explore and you can search your media card

thanks, i managed to do it via the media card trick.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Reworked my icons for this app here are the changes!

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...en8/icon-1.png (new Icon)
    http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...allen8/dir.png (directory)
    http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...llen8/file.png (file)

still no responce from the creater, so i cant release this app on stacks yet, email me if you want it
    oh jeff...the new icon (for the FileLock app) looks sweet......

hmm now ive installed it on my pearl 8130 i entered the password and now when i open theapplication i input my password and all i get is ''the application filelock has attempted to open local content, would you allow this?'' i click on yes and then nothing! ive tried re installing it, but same problem...

help

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    did you check the box that says always allow this connection?

did you check the box that says always allow this connection?

erm not sure tbh, is there a way back?

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    you need to use the DM to remove the app then install it again.. make you allow every connection and check the box to always allow

you need to use the DM to remove the app then install it again.. make you allow every connection and check the box to always allow
    Thanks, got it working and locked a file, and now i cant unlock it to view it..... not having much luck am i

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#
    I think that they could do so much more with this app right here. Works fine ,but needs some touch ups here and there just with options. Simple and sweet.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I dont think the view option works with this app for some odd reason. whenever i click view it just locks or unlock the files. so it not your fault lol

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Also for everyone with trouble locking folders, when you lock a folder with alot of files in it, the apps takes a while to do this. You will see the screen refresh when it has completed its task. So folder locking should work wonderful now

Dafodyll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    I must be doing something wrong. I've tried this program on two seperate units and both times I've had the same problem. I have a folder we shall call private. It has over 100 pics in it. When I click the folder called private and say lock it makes me say yes 100 times. Basically I am locking each picture individually. I know I must be doing something wrong. I feel like a tard but would love to have this program work. Help me please.

Also just for the sake of argument it does take a long time to lock and large folder how long are we talking? I've waited a heck of a long time and nothing happens.

I just cannot get it to lock the entire folder with just one click. What am I doing wrong?
    Yes...the BB must have been created and bestowed upon
    us by the Almighty Himself because it is amazingly
    wonderful in all that it does to divert and entertain {LavaGirl}

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    ~via BB ill have to look into your problem. What devices are you using? When I lock a folder I highlight the folder and select it the I choose lock. From there depending on file amounts it take about 5 seconds to lock all the files. The screen will refresh, and all my files are locked. I never get prompted to lock each induviual file on my 8320

stuka no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafodyll View Post
    I must be doing something wrong. I've tried this program on two separate units and both times I've had the same problem. I have a folder we shall call private. It has over 100 pics in it. When I click the folder called private and say lock it makes me say yes 100 times. Basically I am locking each picture individually. I know I must be doing something wrong. I feel like a tard but would love to have this program work. Help me please.

Also just for the sake of argument it does take a long time to lock and large folder how long are we talking? I've waited a heck of a long time and nothing happens.

I just cannot get it to lock the entire folder with just one click. What am I doing wrong?
    I too have the same issue on my 8130. When I highlight a folder and select lock, it asks me to say yes same number of times as there are files. I can unlock my files however on my unit, just have to say yes for each individual files.
    Great program, hope you can adjust the issues.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast