Automatically change sound profile when you arrive or leave your home or the office or ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum
Location Profiler 1.0 released
Automatically change sound profile when you arrive or leave your home or the office or any location.
Location Profiler uses the network cell tower information to manage your profiles. When arrive at a location Profiler will automatically change the profile. Optionally you can set up a profile when you leave the location. Example would be from Home going to the Office.
Note: Location Profiler will not change the Profile if the BlackBerry® is in the Holster or keyboard locked. You will get a vibrate to notify you to unholster or unlock the device. (optionally you can use Profiler's keyboard locking)
* BlackBerry® OS 4.2 and Higher
* Supports GSM and CDMA networks
* Each profile can have "Arrive" and "Leave" profile
* Supports Custom profiles
* Assign custom ringtone or sound when you arrive at a location
* Automatically gather cell id for the current location
* Assign up to 5 different cell ids per profile
* Optionally vibrate when device is in Holster
* Optionally vibrate when keyboard is locked
* Optionally use Location Profiler internal keyboard locking for the system keyboard work around
* Compatible with our Profiler application
* Very easy to use
* 8700 Series
* 8800 Series
* Pearl 81xx and 82xx Series
* Curve Series
Website: Automate Location Profile
this is such an amazing software... i just wish it was free...
i see RED...
Interesting app, I may give the trial a spin and see if it's something I would really use.
Gonna try it. We're not allowed to have our phones on us @ work. Not really enforced unless they see/hear it. I'm always forgetting to change profile when I get there. Sooner or later I'll get busted. I'm going to give it a shot, if it works well enough I'll buy.
~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
- Added Greeting sounds
- Added Enable/Disable Location Profiler
- Added Bluetooth and WIFI on/off
- Added Time to check profile eg: 1 to 5 mins
Opening this old thread again...
Does it change profile if the BB is in standby?
Why does it not work if the keyboard is locked? Or has this been fixed now?
Tags for this Thread