Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

Originally Posted by j llama I am having a few errors with uncaught exception: "java.lang.illegalThreadStateException" ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

  1. #16
    Detman101's Avatar
    Detman101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    317E9211
    Posts
    66

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by j llama View Post
    I am having a few errors with uncaught exception: "java.lang.illegalThreadStateException" message coming up I think. Also the audio actually stayed on whilst putting device into standby mode
    Download the zipfile from the mediafire link I provided. My version of the app works correctly and is installable from DM. the original file provided by the manufacturer is corrupted and\or doesn't work properly for blackberries.

    I suppose I should send them an email and let them know I've fixed their program hehe...



    Dm

  2. #17
    Detman101's Avatar
    Detman101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    317E9211
    Posts
    66
    Oh, My camera is the SPC 610NC.



    Dm

  3. #18
    hcdemon's Avatar
    hcdemon no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    PIN/ID
    2152CB42
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Detman101 View Post
    Oh, My camera is the SPC 610NC.



    Dm
    Mine is the DMC Driver until I think of a better name to re-name it to.

    Also, with your permission, I will upload the zip from from mediafire to my domain name as well, as a "mirror" if needed sometime.

  4. #19
    Detman101's Avatar
    Detman101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    317E9211
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by hcdemon View Post
    Mine is the DMC Driver until I think of a better name to re-name it to.

    Also, with your permission, I will upload the zip from from mediafire to my domain name as well, as a "mirror" if needed sometime.
    Kewl!

    Yeah man, that would be awesome to have a mirror. Mediafire doesn't keep everything for more than 10 days sometimes.


    Thank you,
    Dm

  5. #20
    hcdemon's Avatar
    hcdemon no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    PIN/ID
    2152CB42
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Detman101 View Post
    Kewl!

    Yeah man, that would be awesome to have a mirror. Mediafire doesn't keep everything for more than 10 days sometimes.


    Thank you,
    Dm
    No problem, I have MASSIVE amounts of space and bandwidth and nothing really to do with it.

    Link is: http://www.motofusion.net/Livestream.zip for the mirror

  6. #21
    Detman101's Avatar
    Detman101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    317E9211
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by hcdemon View Post
    No problem, I have MASSIVE amounts of space and bandwidth and nothing really to do with it.

    Link is: http://www.motofusion.net/Livestream.zip for the mirror
    Awesome, I'll add that to my bookmarks.



    Dm

  7. #22
    j llama's Avatar
    j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Posts
    4,319
    I see somebody with a coffee mug and a straw!

    Actually, I see both of you guys!
    Last edited by j llama; 06-24-2008 at 04:41 PM.
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist

  8. #23
    hcdemon's Avatar
    hcdemon no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    PIN/ID
    2152CB42
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by j llama View Post
    I see somebody with a coffee mug and a straw!

    Actually, I see both of you guys!
    *waves*

    lmao

  9. #24
    j llama's Avatar
    j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Posts
    4,319
    I see that you can upgrade the "quality" for PC based viewing at http://live-stream.net/account.html

    I wonder if this adjusts quality for mobile viewing as well?
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist

  10. #25
    hcdemon's Avatar
    hcdemon no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    PIN/ID
    2152CB42
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by j llama View Post
    I see that you can upgrade the "quality" for PC based viewing at http://live-stream.net/account.html

    I wonder if this adjusts quality for mobile viewing as well?
    It does. Or it should rather, least it did with mine, cause mine is set to 40/50 or 50/50, and I've noticed most others are at like 10/20 or something.

  11. #26
    D Warner's Avatar
    D Warner no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5

    Can livestream do IP camera

    I hate to leave my shop pc running overnight and do not see a way to set a IP address into livestream but it is a great app.

  12. #27
    Detman101's Avatar
    Detman101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    317E9211
    Posts
    66
    Strangely enough, I think the Free version is almost top quality.
    Though I would love to see what the paid versions offer...


    Dm

  13. #28
    hcdemon's Avatar
    hcdemon no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    PIN/ID
    2152CB42
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by D Warner View Post
    I hate to leave my shop pc running overnight and do not see a way to set a IP address into livestream but it is a great app.
    I don't think it can honestly, since the software has to be running on the computer that the camera is connected to, to be able to detect the camera. Although it might be something you could e-mail them about for future feature?

  14. #29
    Detman101's Avatar
    Detman101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    317E9211
    Posts
    66
    Great, now if I could get my camera working again.
    Think it's time to check the network, feels like someone blocked the port this camera speaks on...

    Grrr.....
    Dm

  15. #30
    Hack173's Avatar
    Hack173 no está en línea banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Posts
    2,694
    Great find! Thanks!

    ~via 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •