Hello all, sorry if this has been posted or answered already. I did a search ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

djz87 no está en línea Stack level 1

Live Sports?

Advertisement

Hello all, sorry if this has been posted or answered already. I did a search with the keyword "Sports" and received no hits.

Basically what im looking for is a live tracker that will send me updates of my teams scores, news, etc...

I found something similar at PocketGear.com but it was for the Curve 8700 and i have the 8320. Also i wanted to get your opinions first seeing as you're the experts.

Any recommendations or help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

shehanjaro no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E70010
    Viigo's project tango has got a whole section on tracking live sports scores. You could try that out. It's pretty comprehensive. You could track results from the NFL, NBA, mlb, f1 racing,nascar etc.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yes, you can try viigo.. Also on viigo you can add an RSS feed from different pages. For example, find a particular teams site, it will probably have an RSS feed where they tell you what's going on. Give viigo a shot. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

active_user no está en línea Stack level 2
    That's the answer,also you can choose what kind of sports u prefer to read in the beijing event, or just type in the url of your fave team,and viigo will look into it if they have an rss feed

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~